test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demon Sled's Demise.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
First, all credit due, the new mount system is fantastic.

Please fix my demon sled appearance though. I was planning on spending the entire of mod9 blowing fire out of my HAMSTER.
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    sorry, Neverwinter's EPA agents reported the serious pollution from exhaust system, saying they dont meet regulations, they are concerned global warming, they are even here in forgotten realm too. incrediable!
    also those frost giants are saying thier glacier retreated in icepeak summit.
  • fullmetalaricxfullmetalaricx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    was about to make a post about this. pls fix the demon sled
  • bushman1313bushman1313 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    wylonus said:

sorry, Neverwinter's EPA agents reported the serious pollution from exhaust system, saying they dont meet regulations, they are concerned global warming, they are even here in forgotten realm too. incrediable!

As I agree with EPA agent I wish he go after F1 races or maybe change Sled with F1 if more clear... we may start use "Natural" gas from our bottoms, just feed lotsa beans to characters and fire it up... what you think, less pollution but maybe social catastrophe.

Demon Sled for ever... :) GIVE IT BACK!!!!!

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    @strumslinger @terramak @panderus

Both my [Frozen Demon Sled] AND [Demon Sled] became a normal winter sled (the first version from 2-3 years back). I took a print.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for calling it out. This is known and on the fix list for the coming weeks (but unlikely to be fixed this week or next). When the fix goes in, it will properly affect the Demon Sled / Frozen Demon Sled players have already added to their stable.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    Same here - I got the blue demon sled on my HR, but now it looks like the regular sled... Please fix this!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    terramak said:

Thanks for calling it out. This is known and on the fix list for the coming weeks (but unlikely to be fixed this week or next). When the fix goes in, it will properly affect the Demon Sled / Frozen Demon Sled players have already added to their stable.

thx

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• rexfire91rexfire91 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 56 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

Same here - I got the blue demon sled on my HR, but now it looks like the regular sled... Please fix this!

Ditto. I would like my rimfire spewing sled back.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    I think I'll refrain from adding the sled to my stable until this is resolved. I've already had one friend have this unfortunate event transpire.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I think I'll refrain from adding the sled to my stable until this is resolved. I've already had one friend have this unfortunate event transpire.

Terramak ackowledged the bug in one of the (MANY) threads about it and said when the fix goes live, it will correct sleds that are already stabled.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    I'll pass it along. Thanks @beckylunatic :)
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • nps2nps2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    terramak said:

Thank you very much for letting us know you are working on it. I really miss that blue fire!
  • saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    wylonus said:

Bah, simple fix. Just let Volkswagen test them, they'll pass with 'flying' colours.
    I want my black smoke and fire back. Snow, is not exactly demon-ish.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    The manufacturer issued a recall. The one we got now is the rental they provide us for the time being. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • twotonybonytwotonybony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    bring back my demon sled plz cryptic :(