test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lag, Neverwinter on xbox one is becoming unplayable.

dyukillerdyukiller Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
what is happen? Neverwinter on xbox one is becoming unplayable.
MY GOD, you guys need to fix or upgrade your server.
It's a shame.
laaaaaag lag lag and disconnect.
every day, every game i have is running perfectly, but neverwinter don't.

i have 30mb fibre optic, i don't think it's internet issue.
Post edited by zebular on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    lol they are far to lazy to do that ud be beter off asking them to downgrade graphics for beter fps
  • Options
    kissukeukissukeu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I haven't had much issues besides when it is posted as a known issue on twitter but the occurrence is far too often for my liking.
    Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand this was a gift too.
  • Options
    mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    I asked this on their Reddit ama and I was one of a very few to not have their questions answered. That gives me the answer of - they don't care. Lag and poor frame rate are my #1 issue (I have a great fiber optic connection) and my main reason to play this game less right now.
  • Options
    mmmmiiikkedeemmmmiiikkedee Member Posts: 1 New User
    How long are we going to have to put up with server not responding and the game randomly crashing. I've spent almost $800 on this free game (cough). I pay Microsoft a premium every year for what is suppose to be the best online experience. Your servers don't function properly and you need to fix them.

Perfect World Entertainment: Account Suspension

Perfect World Entertainment <customerservice@perfectworld.com>

To
    #1#91659847258171

Today at 8:21 PM

This message contains blocked images.

Show Images Change this setting

My Account | Billing | Customer Support

Hello,

Your account has been permanently closed for violating our Terms of Service. Our complete Terms of Service can be found here:

This is what happen to me today for asking a simple question
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I agree, the new Demonic Encounters are extremely laggy.

I don't think 40 people in an Instance is the right way to go about this. They should decrease the amount of people in 1 instance for a start.

I am really struggling with the lag as well. Anytime there are a lot of people in the same place it gets almost too hard to actually play :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    howlyrizu#5637 howlyrizu Member Posts: 1 New User
    ive been crashing and lagging hard for the last 2 days and its driving me nuts cant even do anything hardly and its making me lose intrest in a great game and its sad that its doing this cause i was concidering spending money on this game like i do on world of tanks for xbox 1 and i spend loads of money on tanks
  • Options
    jjoozsaey#4832 jjoozsaey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Today i cant sign in or even look at my character on the log in screen. I sent them an email and tried contacting them. They said they are going to fix it but didnt give me a time fram or reason. This game has too many issues and lag for a game where people play a lot and spend lots of money. Do something about this arc. You got a lot going for you. People would spend money to play your game. Fix it
  • Options
    Thank you arc. Keep it up and ill start spending money.
  • Options
    jymyjymy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Wow, I get a XBO finally, and am excited to get to play this game with friends and all. Log in, make toon, finish tutorial section.... game crashes so hard my downstairs neighbor thought a plane hit the building. Do some looking around, see all the negative tied to this game, from graphics, frame drops, and all the other top issues.
    Giving serious debate to not waste any more of my time. PW is horrible when it comes to customer service, I have learned this from their other titles.
  • Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    majority of the lag happens after the new mod drops is because of someone DDOSING cryptic server because of the empty promises that the devs have made which angers a lot of people playing this game and since cryptic store all their game in the same server, the lags also affect other games too,
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    I love how people always try and say it's DDOS attacks, not the simple fact that PW doesn't give a HAMSTER, all the want is to keep money rolling in. Take a serious look at how they run things, slowly turning it into a cash grab and nothing more.
  • Options
    Really i get on today after work and again same issue. Is this going to be an everyday occurance. I cant even log in. Fix this its getting out if hand.
  • Options
    yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yesterday was fine for me, today however has been a nightmare. I've died multiple times because of it before throwing in the towel just now. I rubber band from the node back to camp, then to the node before I'm instantly killed by some GF. Invincible Overlord to Dominator. Mmmmmkay.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • Options
    Timed out, cant sign in it was working just fine then it desides to kick me out and not let me back in. Day off trying to relax and play. Everyday its the same thing. time to send another email.
  • Options
    redtandyredtandy Member Posts: 1 New User
    just started playin myself few days ago will be uninstalling this in the next few days, never been right since we lost CoX
  • Options
    mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    I can't stress enough how much this ruins my and my entire guild's experience. You would think a game entirely reliant upon online play would have an infrastucture that can support it. Sadly, like many things, it falls on either deaf or incompetent ears. You've been aware of the lag for months upon months and yet it continues. So you either do nothing, have no idea how to fix it, or your product is simply not fit for the hardware provided and you don't want to admit it (although i doubt it because the game runs fine in half the areas while the other half are garbage). I'm not sure whats worse. I hate sounding like a jerk but cmon now. Do your job. Fix your product.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    mrshabok said:

I can't stress enough how much this ruins my and my entire guild's experience. You would think a game entirely reliant upon online play would have an infrastucture that can support it. Sadly, like many things, it falls on either deaf or incompetent ears. You've been aware of the lag for months upon months and yet it continues. So you either do nothing, have no idea how to fix it, or your product is simply not fit for the hardware provided and you don't want to admit it (although i doubt it because the game runs fine in half the areas while the other half are garbage). I'm not sure whats worse. I hate sounding like a jerk but cmon now. Do your job. Fix your product.

Funnily enough after the last time everyone was kicked off the server, I tried a few times and managed to log back on. I was the only one on from my Guild at the time and WoD was completely empty of people except me... It ran like an absolute dream no lag and everything moved so smoothly... They really need to lower the amount of people in an instance, you do not need 40 people in the same place.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    mrshabokmrshabok Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

mrshabok said:

Funnily enough after the last time everyone was kicked off the server, I tried a few times and managed to log back on. I was the only one on from my Guild at the time and WoD was completely empty of people except me... It ran like an absolute dream no lag and everything moved so smoothly... They really need to lower the amount of people in an instance, you do not need 40 people in the same place.
    Yeah you're right about that. That just tells me their servers are garbage and they won't upgrade them. It's not a network issue, it's a hardware issue that they have complete control over.
    3.5k HB Temptation -- Dread Legion
    Xbox GT -- Mr Shabok
    My Guide
  • Options
    mrshabok said:

I can't stress enough how much this ruins my and my entire guild's experience. You would think a game entirely reliant upon online play would have an infrastructure that can support it. Sadly, like many things, it falls on either deaf or incompetent ears. You've been aware of the lag for months upon months and yet it continues. So you either do nothing, have no idea how to fix it, or your product is simply not fit for the hardware provided and you don't want to admit it (although i doubt it because the game runs fine in half the areas while the other half are garbage). I'm not sure whats worse. I hate sounding like a jerk but c'mon now. Do your job. Fix your product.

About sums it up here. I was in the process of talking about 7 of my friends into downloading the game and we were all looking to invest in one or more of the packages when this debacle struck. I tried to play it off as a slight issue, but after seeing all the problems posted here on the boards, and the fact that it is now 3 days with the game being completely unplayable, I cannot defend this any longer. PW really needs to step up their game, their legendary HAMSTER public relations is well known among the MMO community. This was the last straw for me dealing with them. Uninstalling and just making Warframe my main MMO for the time being, or maybe go back to ESO, at least those games can be played.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    you will know if its a DDoS attack by checking @Neverwintergod on twitter, he does it a lot.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)