test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PLEASE give us a official response.

silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
edited December 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Guys, im 100% afraid to do anything in game atm.

I literally do not know what is going on and Im afraid someone is going to hand down a ban for no reason at all.

This is ridicolous.

LIKE enter game.. receive ban.. I mean we just dont know.

Im not making this up.. this is ludicrous.

You have RUINED the entire event for me. I will no longer participate in it.

I would warn all other players to AVOID opening up parcels and entering winterfest AREA until this is resolved to us.

WE Cannot be kept in the dark on this.

Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    digoliftdigolift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    exactly. me too. i wont do anything related to the event anymore.
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    guess what is funny. in my country, when i open google and type "neve" when search for neverwinter forum. it always pop me "never back down" first. maybe i should finally listen feedback :p

overall it makes sense that non playing characters, who only do support main char and not killing demons, trolls etc for the good of neveerwinter should not get gifts but they should do preventing nerf before. its every year like this
  • Options
    locksanpocketslocksanpockets Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    I have 37 legitimate character slots, 31 of which are level 70 and High General status. Last year during Simril I was opening parcels each day on all characters, and 2 weeks into the festival the parcel count on 4 of my characters was changed after a Thursday maintenance, they lost anywhere from 4-6 of their parcel count. So this year I haven't opened any of my parcels. I'm sitting on a count 6 unopened parcels for each character to make sure I don't get robbed again. Guess what? They've made sure I don't get the full count again by suspending my acct. for 7 days!

I suspect having 6 unopened parcels on each character got me flagged and banned.
  • Options
    qqsalot#9122 qqsalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cryptic offers us to buy 50 character slots so why shouldn't we use them?
  • Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Hi All,

We spotted this issue last night and I responded on another thread. Our team is aware and making it a top priority to fix this today. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm heading into the office soon and will update once we hear more.

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options

> @yetweallfalldown said:

> Hi All,

>

> We spotted this issue last night and I responded on another thread. Our team is aware and making it a top priority to fix this today. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm heading into the office soon and will update once we hear more.

>

> Alex

After this problem is resolved should we still open parcels on 20+ accounts or stop? Didn't realize it was illegal.

Yes, you should be able to open as many parcels as you have characters.
  • Options

Hi All,

We spotted this issue last night and I responded on another thread. Our team is aware and making it a top priority to fix this today. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm heading into the office soon and will update once we hear more.

Alex

Fixing WHAT exactly? Why did they get banned?
    People were wrongfully banned because they had opened what was dictated as a large quantity of parcels. I have reiterated to our team that there are scenarios where people had a large amount of characters and were able to open that quantity of parcels.
This discussion has been closed.