Install Arc
Options

[PC] Today's issues after patch - Chat down, timeouts, and other issues

Comments

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Thank
    kreatyve said:

Emergency maintenance incoming. Please log off.

Thanks deary! :D
  • Options
    peterbilodeaupeterbilodeau Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Emergency maintenance incoming. Please log off.

Whoo-hoo! Thank you for the quick response and communication!
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    I got all fangrrl with the patch. I was so happy that for ONCE they were actually fixing things a new mod broke. But I'm over it now.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Looks like they are working on the problem...

• Options
    blackurn1blackurn1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    I can get to the character select screen, but when I choose a character and try to enter the game, the loading screen starts, the bar doesn't advance very far, and it boots me either back to the login screen or to the character select screen. This has been going on since I downloaded today's patch...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    And the server is now locked while they investigate. I have to leave to run errands in about an hour, so hopefully one of the other mods can take over updates if it's not up by then.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    demiourgos987demiourgos987 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I actually managed to do epic demogorgon, and got the twisted ichor in the box. So they fixed that, no matter everything else lays in ruins :D
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Yeah. @kreatyve rocks.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    dysmul1dysmul1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I'm actually glad the travel issue happened, though. That means that my TR won't be stuck in the Mask anymore.
  • Options
    xbrandyxtingxbrandyxting Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    If you look at the login it says it has been extended for 2 more hours. This is a big patch. Issues happen. They are trying, if you are perfect then please complain. If not geez people they have realized an issue and handling it very quickly what else do you want? Walk away for an hour and come back. Stop stressing
  • Options
    bfkalldaybfkallday Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    they only extended it an hour, thats 20 minutes from now
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I do not have an ETA on when the servers will be back up. I don't know where you saw that it was extended 2 hours. Please be patient.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I do not have an ETA on when the servers will be back up. I don't know where you saw that it was extended 2 hours. Please be patient.

To paraphrase a conversation between two vultures (sort of representative of your regular NWO player, myself included :) ):

Patience my ***, I want to kill something !

• Options
    ladyfretladyfret Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    We will be performing shard maintenance on December 3 from 7-9:00 AM PST (1500-1700 UTC). NOTE:Maintenance has been extended to 11:00 AM PST
  • Options
    xariamaxariama Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Might have meant "two hours from the end of the last scheduled maintenance".
    Kelvar Lo'Zakven, 70 Drow Elf Ranger

"Don't underestimate your foe. If you do, you're probably dead." - Kelvar, to Torrence the Strong
  • Options
    hagar3hagar3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We will be performing shard maintenance on December 3 from 7-9:00 AM PST (1500-1700 UTC). NOTE:Maintenance has been extended to 11:59AM PST
    In case no one can hear you...scream
  • Options
    ladyfretladyfret Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yup. Added another 59 minutes to it now. Must be one bad boo-boo going on to keep extending it out. :disappointed:
  • Options
    ^^ right there it says it on the login that has been extended to 11:00 AM i only stated 2 hours instead of time for less confusion on time with time zones
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    not befriended with anyone, wow that deserved to win "Charles Brown Award" for "loser of the year" :p
  • Options
    Now says 11:59. They are working hard!
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    When im calling for patience, you guys know your bad =P.. knock it off , all games do this.. all the time. In fact every mmo Ive ever played for has had these issues.

Give it some time.

• Options
    Now says 1:00 pm PST
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

Now says 1:00 pm PST

Man, they must've screwed something up hardcore.
  • Options

Hope we get more than just 2x rp for this. Most players in Europe will not even get to play today.

Its a simple mistake. A day without neverwinter is not the end of the world. Its frustrating and disappointing but again it happens. I dont expect something just because someone made a mistake. Just fix it thats simple enough and that is what they are doing.
  • Options
    gromm1tgromm1t Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

bfkallday said:

Guess someone forgot to drink their coffee this morning

Or maybe someone forgot the servers don't drink coffee.

@shuffletje That's hilarious.
    WHAT, servers not drink coffee.... that is NEW,, :D

• Options
    Yeah insults dont work with me and that was a terrible one at that. I mean honestly what would brown get me with on the forums of trying to keep a positive outlook so that truly doesn't even warrant the moment of time I took to read it.

Which would you rather have. . .a mistake that is getting fixed as soon as it happens or waiting for it until the next patch? You complain that things dont get fixed and they are. . .Its down which means its being worked on.
    I dont deny that its frustrating and I'm sitting here watching login going UGHHHH come up already. Just no reason to sit and complain when its not like they can do more -at this moment-. I also agree the bugs on every patch is -annoying- but I'm just saying. . .they see the problem and jumped right on it immediately.. . not much else we can expect.