test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tae's Neverwinter Personal Characters Art

taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Art and Fiction
I know there aren't Aasimar as a race in game, but this is my half-elf paladin that I did up to be as Aasimar as I could get with the character generation. I did this portrait of her though for a digital painting competition and for fun :) Hope you all enjoy!

NW-DS9N7XBWI : Tel'met Beth'en Segreduin
NW-DRSTZIHXU : The Silver Hand (needs reviews, RP map)
Post edited by taevannya on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Very nice! I like the contrast created by only using gray-scale and gold.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    This is a beautiful painting. The gold detailing really stands out, and her golden feather tattoo looks wicked.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Thank you all for your comments :)
  • xivirianaxiviriana Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Ooh! She has the same hair as my Paladine. Love this image, great job! <:

Latest character portrait. Been on a bit of a hiatus since having a kid ;) This is my GWF, hope you all enjoy!
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    This looks great.
    IMHO it deserves at least one of those LSD / Disco panthers or something unique.
    @strumslinger maybe some sort of competition for stuff like this ? Or just spotlight ? Or just give aways for notable art.
    micky1p00 said:

This looks great.
    IMHO it deserves at least one of those LSD / Disco panthers or something unique.
    @strumslinger maybe some sort of competition for stuff like this ? Or just spotlight ? Or just give aways for notable art.

Thanks for the support :) I do already have a rainbow panther from Andy which I adore ;) I love my characters and I love painting them. I just hope other people enjoy too!

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    They are beautiful.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • elaranova#2569 elaranova Member Posts: 3 New User
    Absolutely gorgeous & stunning! (congrats on your child too btw!)
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    *nevermind I removed this post, because I realized that sharing my stuff in a thread of someone elses art is not a good idea. It is the OP's time to shine*
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    BTW I like your style. Do you have a DA account? I'd love to watch and see more of your stuff. It is not very often I get to se a fellow artist in the forums. :3
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • sulajplsulajpl Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Wish You'd portrait my Guardian some day... You do have a talent to paint faces, seeing its lines even better that it is shown in the game. You do give soul to your characters! <3<3<3
    So it's been a long time since I looked here. Life has been crazy and I have been sidetracked. What a wonderful surprise to see more support! Thank you all :) My computer that I use for art has sadly died for the time being... hopefully to be resurrected within the next couple weeks. But after reading the support here, thought I'd throw a few work-in-progress shots.

BTW I like your style. Do you have a DA account? I'd love to watch and see more of your stuff. It is not very often I get to se a fellow artist in the forums. :3

Per your request, I am also linking my DA and Facebook sites. There is certainly more work posted in both. FB is best for seeing a piece evolve, DA is generally reserved strictly for the finished product.
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/StudioThomgirl/
    DA: http://thomgirl.deviantart.com/

So without further ado, here's the set up for a color version of my paladin:

I've done a complete rework of her facial features since the B&W version I first posted here. This was intentional. I wanted to bring her to a more realistic style like my elven GWF. I will revisit the B&W itself at some point because I do like the pose and the ambience of that piece too. But I can do better on the face ;)

And this is the start of a B&W for a friend of mine. This is his GWF:

Again, thank you all for the kind and lovely comments :) It's very encouraging to keep producing these!

• zero#0957 zero Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    her eyes are beautifully done