test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help?

thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
I know this type of thread is frowned upon, but I don't know what else to do. I am a returning player, and I can not log in to my account because I no longer have access to my old email address. It was linked to my old ISP before I moved. I can not change my email address, and I can not verify my computer. I have sent tickets to support with my new email address, but have received no response; no response through ARC notifications, nor to my new email address. I have also tried the CS phone number, but no agent answers. I have almost given up and contemplated creating a new account, but I have thousands of AD in the old account, as well as items I can claim through the initial pre order bonuses. Any advice from players? I'm at a loss here.

Comments

• thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    You can close this thread. My support ticket said there were no notifications, but when I opened my ticket there was a response on 8/10. Kind of a weird way to update a ticket.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    You'll get an email copy when you get an update to a Support Ticket. The email will go to the email set on your account. It more sounds like your browser is set to cache pages and you were opening a cached page of your Support. A forced refresh would have cleared that, or turning such off in your browser's settings, or Internet Options if using IE or Edge.
This discussion has been closed.