test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fps issue ?

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
Gameprefs.pref files i chance max fps, refresh rate , again down 60 i have gtx 970 144 hertz 1 ms monitör , why down again my fps 60 and laggy playing i dont understand thanks.

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Are you saying the game is running below 60 FPS or that you changed the refresh rate and it keeps reverting to 60 FPS?
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    i changed 144 , and rate 144 yes fps down again 60why ?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    I don't own a 144Hz monitor so I can not test this myself. My best guess is that the settings you manually overwrote in the files are reverted after the game patches.

Another culprit could be the game reverting to the lowest Hz monitor on your system if you have more than one monitor plugged in.

Or perhaps the hard cap on refresh rate is 60 FPS (not clear based on your statements if changing the files manually actually did change the refresh rate)

It could be a number of things but since I do not own or know anybody else with a higher refresh rate monitor I can only operate on guesses.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    i still chance hertz and refresh rate i do max fps game 60 i have 1 ms 144 hertz, the game's graphics are not supported already 144 hertz . but I did not understand why this is happening lag time I played the game with 60 hertz I did not understand why such a strange case in question.I tested the performance of the display card so I tried but I can not see the game