Install Arc

[Forum Game] Ban the person above you!

Comments

• blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Banned for commenting twice
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Banned because purple dragons are stupid and made up and not nearly as cool as Shadow Dragons
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Banned, and all your alts, banned, for not understanding the Purple Dragons are a lore thing and not dragons at all!
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arakk00 wrote: »
    Banned, and all your alts, banned, for not understanding the Purple Dragons are a lore thing and not dragons at all!

Banned, for not quickly banning that incorrigible, obnoxious rotten tomato whom naicalus thankfully banned for the peace and prosperity of the garden variety vegetables before you did.
    edited May 2015
    Banned for beating me to banning arakk0 with the notation that I know very well who the Purple Dragons of Cormyr are, and that he has no sense of fun.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    naicalus wrote: »
    Banned for beating me to banning arakk0 with the notation that I know very well who the Purple Dragons of Cormyr are, and that he has no sense of fun.

banned for being in the legit community.
    edited May 2015
    Banned for not being in the legit community.

Also for that creepy faceless sig pic.
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Banned! Because Purple Dragons is indeed the best. And because I don't know what a Cormyr is :P
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Banned for not knowing the Purple Dragons is the name of the famous Cormyrian army which is of course the pride of the Kingdom of Cormyr.
    Banned because I don't like the new forums and it's fun to ban mods.
    Banned because I feel like it.
    Banned because I feel like it.
    Banned. Double post is against forum codes of conduct.

/since two seconds ago by decree of myself. rawr!
    Banned for being pedantic. (That was an unintentional double post where it looked like it hadn't posted. I did once post 104 times in a row in a thread on the spam board of a forum I used to frequent. Had to do it in the middle of the night so I wouldn't get someone coming in and breaking my combo.)
    Banned for not making it to 105 posts in a row.
    Banned for overlooking my questionable accomplishments.
    Banned for questioning your own accomplishments.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Banned because I forgot all about this thread about 50 pages back, and I'm abusing my new power.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Banned for abuse and harassment.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Banned for being a rotten tomato (in your avatar).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Banned for not seeing it's an angry tomato.
    Ok, fine! Banned for being an angry tomato.
    kuI2v8l.png
    :<

Banned for teasing my tomato.
    Banned, even though I love tomatoes! :D
    kuI2v8l.png
    Banned. Stalker of tomatoes. I was in the park the other day, and I swear it was you skulking in the shadows.
    Banned, because you were not supposed to see me! And I was hungry, and tomatoes are really yummy.
    kuI2v8l.png
    Banned! Tomatoes are gross!
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    Banned! Tomatoes are gross!

How dare you! Security! This person is banned from the building. Throw him out now!
    rustlord wrote: »

How dare you! Security! This person is banned from the building. Throw him out now!

Her* ! And good luck with that! *enters stealth
    :P you sir are banned.
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue