test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When?

Around when can we expect this go to live? I'm not asking for a launch date just a roughish guesstimate that's subject to change obviously. Like 1 month? 3 months?

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Depends on what "this" is.

The Stronghold's release date was announced two days ago.
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    That's what I get for rarely looking at their blogs. That's ambitious considering what's actually on preview. Very ambitious.

I bet it will be as funny as ever.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind if they extended the date ^^ I'd rather that than the alternative
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    To be fair, they've cleaned up/fixed quite a number of things with the last update.

I'd say at this point (once they fix the AD thing), that this mod is a lot more polished than Mod 6.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Up until the AD bug, I was enjoying it...and I'm pretty sure it was an oversight..of course the Orcs are a bit outrageous for 1 person to tackle...unless you are a tank, or not as squishy as I am (HR Archer, IL 2400)
  • Options
    balthezar2 wrote: »
    Up until the AD bug, I was enjoying it...and I'm pretty sure it was an oversight..of course the Orcs are a bit outrageous for 1 person to tackle...unless you are a tank, or not as squishy as I am (HR Archer, IL 2400)

I find the orc encounters to be perfectly balanced for my 2.5k GWF.
    header.png
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User

GWF is quite broken tbh. 50% more dps than any other class is not good indicator for balance...
  • Options
    quspiv wrote: »
    GWF is quite broken tbh. 50% more dps than any other class is not good indicator for balance...

This isn't about if my GWF is "broken" or not.

So, I will reiterate my opinion from above:
    header.png
  • Options
    We can probably close the thread since asked and answered rather than engage in another class war.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I bet it will be as funny as ever.

Is that the word we are going to use?

To quote helpimblindinrl's sig... HUH?

My MI Exec TR takes them down in about a minute. I listed my build because I am normally a Wk Sabo, but I am trying new things for SH. My Tr's iL is just under 2.3k.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ok, like I said I don't have all the BiS, and mine isn't the greatest build, but what does it say about lower level characters, and new players, who are going to want to help clean up the stronghold. Sure they fight at level 70, but their gear is still way below that..gonna be fodder for the Orcs, will get frustrated, and well, we know where that goes.

I did get my 100 enemies killed, just had to run back from the campfire to finish off the orcs, use a few inj kits, and fight a lot of spiders
    Post edited by balthezar2 on
  • Options
    By now it should be obvious they don't especially care about new players. How will they ever catch up?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As the original question has been answered, and this has pretty much derailed, I'm closing this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.