test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds PvE - Map Feedback

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
I'm sure you have future plans for it, but perhaps moving the invisible wall so we can climb into the "Death Star" in the middle of the lake would be nice.

Bug: Millabout Plot
The sign is suspended in air.
f9Y7exH.jpg
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79

Comments

• Options
    ontheriverontheriver Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 71 Cryptic Developer
    The Millabout Plot sign should be fixed in the next build. Thanks instynctive.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Would it be possible to list the Quests and Heroics before the list of plots?

A majority of the plots, especially at the beginning, are completely irrelevant. It would be much more conducive to the players to be able to pop open the big map and see the Quests and Heroics listed first.

Thanks!
    Post edited by instynctive on
    header.png
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Can we climb you make it more climbable. Its half daft and totally pointless but being able to slowlyjump and glitch your way up tall structures is fun. There's a bunch of invisible walls preventing that. If its for pvp whatever I guess.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    Yeah agreed, there are a ton of invisible walls, some in random places that have trapped me and others blocking off ruins I was trying to explore. I love sight seeing in this game and getting on top of buildings so making that an option in the map would be fun
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    Two words: MOAT MONSTER! Yes! We should have moat monsters for our moat! Long, sinewy serpents and turtle dragons and.. and.. and..
    header.png
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Two words: MOAT MONSTER! Yes! We should have moat monsters for our moat! Long, sinewy serpents and turtle dragons and.. and.. and..

OH HELL YES... I was thinking this last night... or crocs. If someone falls in... CHOMP!
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    This literally made me LOL. What a great little touch to add to the overall environment.

So it got me thinking.. since so many people here are always comparing this to WOW, why not have the guard be interactable a few more times.. first he says what he says.. then maybe grunt a couple times, then "What?", the "WHAAAAT!?", then "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!!??"..

:-)

YULxJKZ.jpg
    header.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User