test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code while checking sync query.

sudndarksudndark Member Posts: 2
edited July 2015 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Technical Details: Sync query 7 0x630840 GetData == 0x887a0005 0 NF 290
D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006

Constant/value Description
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
0x887A0006
The application's device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application. This is an design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    sudndarksudndark Member Posts: 2
    For an update, I have reinstalled the game twice. All drivers are up to date, including directx. All other games work fine.
  • Options
    phaeren12phaeren12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am also receiving this error now after the update. Before the patch, no problem. Logged in today and patched, fatal error. I now get this on just about all of my machines making this game completely unplayable...
  • Options
    pirandelopirandelo Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2015
    I found a temporary solution: When you start the game the first window go to Options and tick the two boxes monitor. It makes no sense but also stops porducir this ruling. Always do the same procedure to start the game.

English only on these forums please. - @kreatyve - Community Moderator
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    graveswordgravesword Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Post edited by gravesword on
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I am moving this thread to Tech Support, as this is more of a Tech Support problem rather than a game bug. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png