test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any chance At&T 6.0 DSL can run Neverwinter?

pepperelfpepperelf Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I know variations on this have been asked/answered but would much appreciate advice. I moved to a Miami Florida suburb recently and cannot get high speed internet installed due to current association rules (*sigh*). I haven't been able to play Neverwinter for about 3 months now and really miss it!

I wonder if anyone knows if At&T's new 6.0 DSL broadband would be capable of running Neverwinter? It is the only possibility at this point but I hate to pay for it and then have to disconnect. It is capable of downloading 6 Mbps (This is NOT their Uverse product). Can anyone offer me some input on this? Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    buzzardsbaitbuzzardsbait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    I used it for a couple years and didn't have any low bandwidth issues. Was watching netflix on 2 sets at once and playing games on 3 pc's while a couple androids did their thing. I switched to the 12Mb Uverse package because of the 150 gig cap they stuck on the lower DSL. If they were to offer a non Uverse package with a little more cap I would go back in a second. It was always rock solid stable.
  • Options
    pepperelfpepperelf Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Thank you! I think I will try it!!