test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Zen or AD "Transmute Tokens"

bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
OK, so we have the items in the Wondrous Bazaar, which have unique appearances, and come with a free appearance change. What I'd like to see is is either a Zen store of Wondrous Bazaar item that works like this:

1. The store, (WB or Zen), will contain white, green, blue, or purple versions of this item.

2. Upon buying this item, you get a "piece of gear".

3. This piece of gear, when used as the new appearance for an item in the transmutation window, opens up a new window, with a selection of all available appearances for the chosen equipment slot, of the grade of item originally purchased, (white-purple).

4. You select the new appearance you want, from the list that popped up, click OK, then do one last confirmation to make sure you want to go through with it. The item you bought is destroyed/used up, and there's no AD cost to change the appearance.

They could implement it to different tiers can be acquired through different places - like maybe white and green are in the Wondrous Bazaar, Blue in the Zen store, and Purple in the Tarmalune Tradebar store.
<::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• azlandrazlandr Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's a pretty amazing idea. I wouldnt mind such a thing at all. I know i would spend zen on it. But I also would like to see them sell more special transmute items on the zen store, they seem to want to push blood rubies and they would make alot more off of transmute/appearance items. There is just so little on the store I would want, mounts and companions are rarely updated/added to and goofy looking dressup clothing i am not interested in.
    115472_zpseintxu7i.jpg
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I mean, heck - they could add transmute packs - like a full set of the Grey Wolf armor pieces, or the Lolth ones... Bonus points if they are account unlocks you can reclaim again and again.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I like the idea, but only in a simpler form. Buy Zen item, it gives you a blank, let's say Offhand. Cuz I bought the Offhand one. I get the popup which shows me all eligible choices: no tiers, because then what if you bought the wrong one? I make the choice, and the item gets transmuted to that and becomes a free transmute, which I can then apply to my stats item.

EZ PZ. I would certainly spend on that, if for no other reason than to get to see all of the options.