test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Freedom Pass bug

ipinkbellyipinkbelly Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Subject: Slaves will not follow me in Freedom Pass quest
Bug: Everything is pretty much messed up as soon as I accept this quest and go to the first slave I find. The slave will say it is going to follow me but then runs around somewhere else or continues to run around. Sometimes I'll even go up to the slave to see if it will follow me again and it has that "scared" reaction to me and won't move (no enemies are near by). I can gather 4 slaves at once (while my husband can only gather 2) and 1 out of 4 slaves will follow me. So in order for me to complete this quest I always have to gather 4 slaves and 1 out of the 4 will actually follow me and I have to this 5 times.
Post edited by ipinkbelly on

Comments

• Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Weird! Definitely buggy. You should only be able to lead 2 at a time. Perhaps try only doing 2 at a time? Maybe the trying to pick up 4 at once is what is causing your issue.
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Are you in a group and not the leader? I've had issues with that quest where the slave will run to try and find the group leader instead of following me. If you encounter the problem while in a group, try leaving the group and see if that clears it up. It worked for me...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You have a scary character. Try wearing plain cloth to approach them. ... Just kidding. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Are you in a group and not the leader? I've had issues with that quest where the slave will run to try and find the group leader instead of following me. If you encounter the problem while in a group, try leaving the group and see if that clears it up. It worked for me...

Yes, I have always been in a group and my husband is the group leader. We do the quest together and he has no problems and just sits and laughs at me while he sees the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I have to go through to have these slaves follow me! I'll try it out alone and hopefully that will fix it. Thanks!

I have tried going with 1, 2, 3 and 4 slaves separately or together in any combination and for some odd reason I have to gather 4 the 5th slave will say I can't go in a large group or whatever but only 1 slave will actually follow me up. The other 3 just run around and I have to gather another 4 slaves and so on and so on. But I was always in a group so hopefully that is what the issue is.

If this doesn't work then maybe I'll just have to wear my peasant garb so they won't be scared of me XD
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Did it alone and everything worked out. So being in a group is the issue.
  • Options
    morgrimsoulforgemorgrimsoulforge Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Where do you lead the slaves to? When I try this I can only get up to 4 slaves and then they start saying the group is too big and no more will follow me. However, when I try leading the 4 slaves who are following me out I get to the tunnel or pass area and I get a message that the slaves won't follow me there. So, where do I take the slaves?
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Where do you lead the slaves to? When I try this I can only get up to 4 slaves and then they start saying the group is too big and no more will follow me. However, when I try leading the 4 slaves who are following me out I get to the tunnel or pass area and I get a message that the slaves won't follow me there. So, where do I take the slaves?

You can only lead 2 successfully. You need to make at least 3 trips.