test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: Live Stream - The Portal, Friday 5/22 at 4PM PDT (Pacific)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Greetings adventurers,

Live streams are back! It's been over a month without one and I couldn't be happier to begin doing them again. To celebrate, I'm going to be focusing on the player-made Foundry contest, The Portal.

I'll also be giving you guys Zen and a Giant Miniature Space Hamster! Tune in!

http://bit.ly/1FBXtDR

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm there, hope to see awesomeness :P
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    A Giant Miniature Space Hamster, or a Miniature Giant Space Hamster? Is it going to be Boo sized, or dragon sized? Will watch either way, if I'm home.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Looks fun, thanks for doing this.

Also, are you still planning to feature all of the quests?
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    Yup, I'll probably feature them in some sort of recap of the live stream. I wish I had the time to do eight blogs, but things have been ramping up - I feel pretty terrible that I couldn't get to it :(. You'll see why very soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can we make requests? Pretty sure the community has been waiting on streams of T2 dungeons done legit with a non BiS group with let's say, blue gear acquired from T1s. Not just to prove they can be done but to perhaps learn some tips about suggested group comps, spells and tactics. Still looking forward to your first stream strum, I'll try to be there.
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Andy: Orangefiree is asking about Featuring in the game, so those quests appear on the Featured tab in the Catalog. Having a quest Featured is required for the high end Foundry achievements (and it has to happen TWICE no less). Since new quests haven't been Featured in a long -long- time, the effect is that new and talented Authors are locked out of the chance to earn those achievements.

It would mean a lot to the Foundry Community if new quests were Featured. It might be a fun job for an intern, maybe?

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ