test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA: Storm Front and Rimefire Golem Bundle

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2015 in News & Announcements
The frost giants are invading and winter has come one last time before the sun melts away the snow! Take part in CTA: Storm Front and check out the latest addition to the Zen Market, the Rimefire Golem Bundle!

http://bit.ly/1bDQZpO

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here's a nice idea for future CTAs. Make a level 70+ queue alongside the 60 one. CTAs have gotten mind numbingly easy as of late for old players and they're just way too boring.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there a difference between the glacial weapon transmutes and the winter event transmutes?

• generaldiomedesgeneraldiomedes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just not a lot of excitement in the Storm Front skirmish. I'd say double the number of mobs, minimum. Also, the boss himself needs some adds - I'd personally put in two regular frost giants, three rimfire golems and a couple of wolves.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is there a difference between the glacial weapon transmutes and the winter event transmutes?

The sparkling winter transmutes have a "sharper" design with cleaner edges and are less cloudy looking. The glacial weapons use very similar models, but with rougher edges and less fine detail.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just not a lot of excitement in the Storm Front skirmish. I'd say double the number of mobs, minimum. Also, the boss himself needs some adds - I'd personally put in two regular frost giants, three rimfire golems and a couple of wolves.

I can agree with this. Really had a problem with "afk"ers this round too. I ran approximately 40 times over the last couple days and probably 80% of those had at least 1 non-participant and sometimes 2. I think the lack of difficulty can largely be blamed for this.
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The sparkling winter transmutes have a "sharper" design with cleaner edges and are less cloudy looking. The glacial weapons use very similar models, but with rougher edges and less fine detail.

dont lie to that boy its just a reskin of the winter weapons made opaque because everything is a reskin in this game....