test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dying Breath

zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
Does anyone know how this feat works? Does it have an internal cooldown? How long does the bonus from it last?
Post edited by zekehubris on

Comments

• wisdomlesswisdomless Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It doesnt seem to have an internal cooldown. If you have the buff active however, another enemy dyeing doesnt seem to reset the timer.

It goes from 5.8 seconds from my experience.
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I had it at 5/5, I could not notice a difference in the proposed areas.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dying Breath will proc any time something dies within a short distance (im going to guess less than 30') and give a bonus to crit severity for 10 seconds. You can see the buff icon pop up and Dying Breath WILL reset the timer every time it procs. The 25% bonus will also show up on your stats sheet if you're quick enough to see it. Basically, at 5/5 it's an easy 25% crit severity boost for 10 seconds so every PvE rogue should have it.

(personally tested in WoD today).
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • zekehubriszekehubris Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dying Breath will proc any time something dies within a short distance (im going to guess less than 30') and give a bonus to crit severity for 10 seconds. You can see the buff icon pop up and Dying Breath WILL reset the timer every time it procs. The 25% bonus will also show up on your stats sheet if you're quick enough to see it. Basically, at 5/5 it's an easy 25% crit severity boost for 10 seconds so every PvE rogue should have it.

(personally tested in WoD today).

That is very useful. Cheers :-)