test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Description Changed?

gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
While playing my paladin today, I suddenly got several messages saying "Description Changed"
I checked my history tab to see what happened, and my "Origin" changed from Netheril - Shar Scroned to Dale Lands - Battle Tested.

That's odd. Is there any way I can get back my Netheril?

Zf37hLX.jpg
@Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
Post edited by gornonthecob on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having this issue as well.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You only thought you were from Netheril -- you took a blow to the head - hence "Battle Tested." :p
  • Options
    aspen10aspen10 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How can I put this?

"Your dad is not really your dad."
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Haha, this roleplay is getting really confusing.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    xkedisxxkedisx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I first noticed this on my paladin as well. I did some further testing on this and it would appear that all pre-existing characters have had this changed to dalelands/battle tested. My other non-paladin characters have this too. I created a new non-paladin character and it switched to dalelands as soon as I got in game (after the dracolich attacks and before you talk to Wilfred the first time)

I initially submitted bug report ticket #3354132, but could not find a way to re-access it and add the additional findings.