test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You can't join a group member's instance by pressing select.

twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
If you have a party member and you press select, go down to their name and click move to their instance - it will ask you if you'd like to join. When you press A nothing happens, at least for me. So you're forced to open start, click quests and change instance.

Also, why is there a timer when joining a different instance? It's annoying especially when your party is in separate instances after leaving a dungeon/skirm.

(And yes, we are in the same area.)
Post edited by twackers on

Comments

• spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    twackers wrote: »
    If you have a party member and you press select, go down to their name and click move to their instance - it will ask you if you'd like to join. When you press A nothing happens, at least for me. So you're forced to open start, click quests and change instance.

Also, why is there a timer when joining a different instance? It's annoying especially when your party is in separate instances after leaving a dungeon/skirm.

(And yes, we are in the same area.)

It's a known bug. I actually made a topic about it in Feedback and got a reply from a CW, here's the quote and workaround:

"Hey guys, we've got a fix for this, but until then, here's a work-around:

Hit the menu button, go to Quests > Change Instances > Select the Instance you want."

That should help. :)
  • twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    spuratis wrote: »
    It's a known bug. I actually made a topic about it in Feedback and got a reply from a CW, here's the quote and workaround:

"Hey guys, we've got a fix for this, but until then, here's a work-around:

Hit the menu button, go to Quests > Change Instances > Select the Instance you want."

That should help. :)
    Yep, friends and I have been doing that since launch. Glad to know their aware.