test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Karazov Boss

ncxcarnage1ncxcarnage1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Subject: Kazarov Boss
Steps to reproduce: If you do some maneuvering around the rock wall to the left of the chest in the boss room u can go right thru the wall .
Bug: Geometry Glitch?.
Post edited by ncxcarnage1 on

Comments

• akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Did you happen to take a screenshot of this happening by any chance?
  • ncxcarnage1ncxcarnage1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    unfortunately i do not have a capture card. but i was easily able to recreate it. just keep jumping into the rock wall on the left
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you push shift + print screen you can copy the screen to the clip board and paste it into paint and upload an image of where you get thru to send to akro.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    If you push shift + print screen you can copy the screen to the clip board and paste it into paint and upload an image of where you get thru to send to akro.

This is xbox - not PC XD
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This is xbox - not PC XD

Doh teach me not to read the forum location when I click new posts. Thought it was mod 6 preview.
  • wowdropoutwowdropout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is possible to say Xbox record that, or use the controller option If you don't have a Kinect to record the last 30 seconds of game play. Once you do that your clip can be linked from xboxclips.com. Just do a search for your username in top right hand corner of the landing page.