test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are assassin drakes bugged?

ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
One moment things are fine. Then randomly out nowhere their acid spit causes my GF behind guard to instantly die from full(50k) hitpoints. I've absorbed blows from just about everything including the falling spikes from lostmauth's fight that were intended to kill someone instantly but only take away 1/3ish of my HP away when hitting someone else.

The other players don't even seem to get hurt that badly but the absorbed damaged seems to be randomly getting multiplied by the hundreds.
Post edited by ghoulz66 on

Comments

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Their damage which does DoT is also acculmalative as it seems. If ya don't kill them quickly, the KV bearing GF will die first before he even reaches the battle. :eek:
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    valwryn wrote: »
    Their damage which does DoT is also acculmalative as it seems. If ya don't kill them quickly, the KV bearing GF will die first before he even reaches the battle. :eek:

This wasn't DoT, I flatout died instantly in under a second. Right after they only got in 1 round of attacks. I can tank all of the eSoT bosses' blows but some trash enemies vaporize me behind my shield. That certainly isn't WAI because I should be blocking 80% of the damage but it still happens.

Really, huge blue dragon, stand in front of it's breath, nothing. Couple tiny drakes, I go poof?
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My GWF suffer the same damage from nowhere when I aggro adds in SoT. First strike - small damage, then, you lose 80-90% HP in a blink of an eye, and SF triggers just after that. :confused: