test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi, HR looking for a european guild for pvp/gg/pve

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
Hi, 45 year old guy, played nwo for about 9 months, looking for people to pvp with on my 18.8k HR - 3 orange artifacts, orange bow, r7 enchants, but working on r9s, grtr plague, lesser soul. RG armor pf. Stone another 2.5k or so and purple companions cockatrice/smith/phoera/skull. All boons except TOD's last 2.

Also have a 15k blackice/HV CW, normal plague and soul for pve/pvp. Boons as my HR, except sharandar's last. R7s and stone.

Looking for active mature guild in the gmt timezone (I'm in Turkey gmt+2) to run ToD skirm/DD, and premade pvp teams. I hang around the page 50-100 mark on the LB, depending on pugluck. My only pet hate is teamspeak, and after the amount of money/time I spent on my artiweapon, I'm damned if I'm going to kill myself over a belt, so, I guess I'm looking for a pvp guild who are not crazy serious min/maxers, and don't mind me only listening to TS during matches. My wife and kids think their dad's mad enough already, without me starting to have conversations with my pc.

Pm me if you're interested.
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    My lil Pwnies has been advertising here. I also specifically saw that they do not require people to talk but just listen in.
  • Options
    damanhursdamanhurs Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi jonkoca,

Nightmare Inc is currently recruiting: PvP and PvE

Who we are

Nightmare Inc. is a solid and drama-free guild made by mature, friendly, and experienced players who love to play both PvP and PvE. We currently have over 350 characters, including 10-35 active players at any time of the day.

Some basics:

• We are Delzoun Explorers.
    • We have TeamSpeak3, and it is not a problem if you use it just to listen.
    • We are an International English speaking guild, as we have players from US, Italy, Germany, Greece, New Zealand......

What we offer:

• Dungeon runs every day.
    • Gauntlgrym PvE and PvP every day.
    • An active group of competitive PvP players.
    • Experienced players who are playing since Beta, and new players who joined 1-2 weeks ago.
    • Possibility to rank up in the guild as you acquire experience with us, and show your great skills

If you are interested to receive further informantion, please, add me, and contact me in game "Damanhurs@damanhurs" or send your application at http://ninc.shivtr.com/users/sign_up
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cheers guys, I'll look you up.
    No idea what my toon is now.