test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue Join Party notification becomes invisible.

ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've exited, relaunched, and this still happens. Cannot join ANYTHING. My queue becomes invisible and keys used to join/accept don't work.
Post edited by ghoulz66 on

Comments

• Options
    theskymovestheskymoves Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    I've exited, relaunched, and this still happens. Cannot join ANYTHING. My queue becomes invisible and keys used to join/accept don't work.

Ditto here. Grrrrr.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    shhbaconshhbacon Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know if you guys know this but... queing is broken...
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    dont be in protector.. go someplace else, tho you wont get a grp since at least one is for sure in PE
  • Options
    calcetticalcetti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Queue is broken no matter where you go, zone or instance...
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    i am in tower district and queue works just fine

Edit: Hmm seems not for all toons.. my tr cant queue from anywhere :(
  • Options
    boggisboggis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Trying from somewhere else than Protectors Enclave worked for me, too.
  • Options
    kitobikitobi Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yup que is busted, game is going from one bug to another..

this wont get insta fixed tho
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same problem here
  • Options
    franconiumfranconium Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have had the same problem. Filed Bug Report #2797898
  • Options
    bishopksbishopks Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yeah, me too. It worked earlier, and in retrospect I began having trouble with ppl joining (presumably because they couldn't see the join prompt)...now I can't.
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Some problems just keep coming back :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »

OK.. I thought it was only me.

Seriously... its about the only thing max characters can do.

Cryptic.. you really going to let this be broken for ENTIRE weekend???? Seriously???
  • Options
    dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We are going from bad to worse... :/ ... bugs taking years to fix or not fixed at all.. problems appear out of nowhere and none is here to inform us what is going on.. devs seem to be on another planet... :/ I feel so sorry for this promising game..
  • Options
    amorraamorra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We are going from bad to worse... :/ ... bugs taking years to fix or not fixed at all.. problems appear out of nowhere and none is here to inform us what is going on.. devs seem to be on another planet... :/ I feel so sorry for this promising game..
    The game has only been out for about a year and a half, so saying it has taken 'years' to fix some bugs (or not at all) seems highly unfair to the developers. I understand the frustration, but complaining isn't going to help get the bugs fixed for us. All we can really do is flood them with as much seemingly useful information about the issue as we can possibly give.

Race
    Class
    Level
    Instance Queing (include heroic/non)
    Time
    Zone attempting to Que from
    Buffs/Abilities currently active
    Companion pet active
    Companion pet training
    Any other abnormalities (such as the window popping up briefly when I hit escape).

The more information they have, the easier it is (granted 'easier' does not mean easy or simple) for them to track down what is causing it. Since some people are still able to see the window.. it is not a flat out 'not showing up' issue but something making it pop back out of visible existence for most of us.

If worst comes to worst, take a break for the weekend. Watch Doctor Who, visit a museum, read a book or something of that nature.
  • Options
    lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    amorra wrote: »
    it has taken 'years' to fix some bugs (or not at all) seems highly unfair to the developers.

Very fair actually. Bugs from day one, unfixed, that is 100% of the game lifetime. Imagine a WoW bug unfixed after ten years.
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • Options
    dragonknightgrdragonknightgr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    amorra wrote: »
    The game has only been out for about a year and a half, so saying it has taken 'years' to fix some bugs (or not at all) seems highly unfair to the developers. I understand the frustration, but complaining isn't going to help get the bugs fixed for us. All we can really do is flood them with as much seemingly useful information about the issue as we can possibly give.

Race
    Class
    Level
    Instance Queing (include heroic/non)
    Time
    Zone attempting to Que from
    Buffs/Abilities currently active
    Companion pet active
    Companion pet training
    Any other abnormalities (such as the window popping up briefly when I hit escape).

The more information they have, the easier it is (granted 'easier' does not mean easy or simple) for them to track down what is causing it. Since some people are still able to see the window.. it is not a flat out 'not showing up' issue but something making it pop back out of visible existence for most of us.

If worst comes to worst, take a break for the weekend. Watch Doctor Who, visit a museum, read a book or something of that nature.

Do you know what "metaphor" means..? probably not.. "taking years to fix" is a phrase to point out how long it takes them fix things.. please dont make me explain every word of a post.. everyone understands what i mean...

As about giving information.. i use tickets for these..
    I am that guys who even sends ticket for every 3rd party site bot that sending me Tells
    and BTW.. i havent seen any dev asking information about the bug.. !!!? (check dev tracker)

And as about the breaks you are completely right.. BUT.. its not even a month that i came back from a 3months break of this game.. :/
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh dang, there's a duplicate tread out there. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?774431-You-failed-to-respond-in-time

I can't seem to que either. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    o_O Not a word from anyone on the Dev team? They posted on twitter about 1/2 an hour ago but no reply to any posts about que bug.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    o_O Not a word from anyone on the Dev team? They posted on twitter about 1/2 an hour ago but no reply to any posts about que bug.

I have this problem also. Well think about this. At least this game is FREE(well you can use pay to win and I am NOT saying it is wrong to use real money). This is not pay 15 euro or dollars/month sub MMO.

Anyway I work with IT help myself, but not with this game or any other game. Even if they might read this I know it is not always easy to fix. Hopefully this get fixed during next week... or we get on Monday tip: Please people uninstall the game and then install I again.

However problem is that even if you would install the whole game again you can get again that bug. I have a real life also and this Saturday and Sunday I have time to play a lot. Next week Saturday, Sunday I will not play really since I meet other people etc.

Anyway what I will do myself is to do PvE... and I will see when we might get a fix. With a fix I hope we get a patch that removes this bug...

I have tried to use SHIFT+1 when I notice that I should be popped up but it does not seem to help me at all. I also tried ESC SHIFT+1 and that does not help me at least.
  • Options
    pmabrahampmabraham Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Every member of our guild, including myself, have been with this problem. It would be nice if they fixed it soon.