test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fishing? Housing? Sub Skills...

darkrider18darkrider18 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Am I the only player who has been thinking about things like this? while running around in the summer event I started looking at the houses and was like "Wow... I like this location! I hope they do player housing in a location like this!" Then again when I was doing the chicken kicking event "Gathering the chickens" I went to the end of the pier and was like "Man... I wish I could fish right here...." really... after a long day of killing and questing I just wanna sit in a house and chill with friends, or sit on a dock some were with my line cast out hoping to catch the big one with my guild :-/ will we ever get anything like this... and for sub skills.... I want to be able to craft my own player fashion.... nothing fancy but atleast allow us to craft fur outfits and the like.... alot of the stuff I want and would PAY to have, you guys dont have... I was the priest of kelemvor outfit.... or a Neverwinter guard uniform... these are the things I would like to have lol things that allow me to emerse myself into the game, also I would like to have the ability to use chain armor either cosmetic or as actual armor for my ranger or atleast be able to apply it as a skin to my armor because I see the neverwinter guards using it and I sit there and look at my character and go "Wow... what a drag, they got that cool looking armor and im stuck using the rear end of some cow for my armor...." come on.... make some of this stuff happen PLEASE! lol
Post edited by darkrider18 on

Comments

• Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Most people in here just care about rewards and being the best at pvp or min-maxing, but I wholeheartedly agree, I'd love those things, for those who are interested in RP and the foundry we'd love to have some more immersive things to do, like building a house, fishing, swimming! (actually I LOVE swimming, specially when you can go underwater) it's just relaxing. Or being able to choose a place and setup a camp to spend a while.
    But the game isn't really oriented to do that, even from the maps, you can tell it's all about go and fight enemies, the faster the better.
    I'd love it things were different but I've realized that for those things, it's better to find another game.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.