test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] Show us your Warlocks! (Screenshots)

Comments

• Options
    stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Here's my Damnation Dragonborn, Azurion Haidraco:

screenshot_2014-08-29-11-41-23_zps847c6c58.jpg

screenshot_2014-08-29-11-41-32_zps69809dd5.jpg
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    voltomey wrote: »
    Well i re rolled my race yet again but hell i love how this new look a warlock and his soul puppet
    2cp87b6.jpg

what gear/dye are you using? It looks really cool
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Currently working on my black ice stuff. Finally got into IWD a few days ago. Sadly I wasn't smart enough to keep talking to my faction leader and the icon never showed up for me so I am a few days behind.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Here is my Warlock, Non Omnis Moriar (Not all of me shall die):

Omnis2.jpg

Omnis1.jpg
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You look like oyu didn't use enough mascara there Shrike ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You look like oyu didn't use enough mascara there Shrike ;)

Nah, just not enough sleep. :p

And that's the Turmian Pact Blade from the Dread Legion skirmish, FYI.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Yea I use that as well. Cept for now I have a death rune on it instead of a vorpal. I plan to change that soon enough.
  • Options
    gigthulhugigthulhu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bluedragon.png

Malewich the Temptation Warlock (which are basically male witches).
  • Options
    harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So, I took a high quality screenshot using Demo_Record and ended up with an image that's waaaaay way larger than I intended it to be. As such, I'll merely provide a link; it's still a really good picture that shows off my character well.

http://i.imgur.com/gY7V5GB.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    What armor & dye is that? Looks great!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I know I've seen that armor before I can't remember where. I think it might be the level 42 green you buy from the vendor or one you get as a quest reward.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »

are you refferring to the poster above you? (or last in page 4)
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    koppspaltakoppspalta Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    hello,

im looking for an chest piece quest reward. i remember only it was in pirates skyhold and my mistake was... i sold it. quality was green and looks like a simple leather armor with no spikes, no chains only studded leather pads.

if someone can tell me the name and quest of this armor would be appreciated.
  • Options
    harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »

Are you referring to my character, Trick? If that's the case, the armor is the green quality armor you start picking up at around level 40 as a warlock, though the gloves and boots are accursed diabolist gear. The dye, on the other hand is White Draconic Dye, one of the dye sets you can get from the dragonborn vendor up near General Bharash. You can get four of the dye pack for one silver scale, or you can just purchase them off the auction house.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    harnel wrote: »
    Are you referring to my character, Trick? If that's the case, the armor is the green quality armor you start picking up at around level 40 as a warlock, though the gloves and boots are accursed diabolist gear. The dye, on the other hand is White Draconic Dye, one of the dye sets you can get from the dragonborn vendor up near General Bharash. You can get four of the dye pack for one silver scale, or you can just purchase them off the auction house.

Yeah, it was your character, harnel. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    kallysto126kallysto126 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Kassandra2_zps76e3c4ab.jpg
  • Options
    seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    YWVurtp.jpg

5NZu6TL.jpg

C81vey8.jpg

VJc2wa9.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Kassandra2_zps76e3c4ab.jpg

I know black is all the rave and such, but a little bit of color would not hurt in there.
  • Options
    seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Closer view

Difi4SD.jpg

pinazFi.jpg
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Anyone found any boots like Boots of Dominance/Greaves of Sovereignty for the SW yet?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    kallysto126kallysto126 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know black is all the rave and such, but a little bit of color would not hurt in there.

Well, you are welcome to your opinion. There is blue and gray in there also, good thing it's my character and not yours I guess, I like the way it looks. I could say the same about your outfit and brown, but as long as you like it is what matters.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Well, you are welcome to your opinion. There is blue and gray in there also, good thing it's my character and not yours I guess, I like the way it looks. I could say the same about your outfit and brown, but as long as you like it is what matters.

Not my final outfit and have no plans to dye anything until I get my final outfit. My alt wear costume is purple and silver actually, with my current alt costume being the yeti outfit, whcih I actually like.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    My alts have different colored outfits. It's good you like yours though, like I said, what matters most is that you like your own outfit.
  • Options
    noblisnoblis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Clarice Starling" and "Hell O" the kitty
    zE7zVGH.jpg

viFRI0x.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (updated with purple and silver now) Here is my warlock wearing full Dread Legion. Took a while but finally got that chest piece to drop.

thayan_armor_recolored_style_of_my_warlock_by_silverspar-d7w5hhr.jpg
  • Options
    koppspaltakoppspalta Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    dunvan wrote: »
    hello,

im looking for an chest piece quest reward. i remember only it was in pirates skyhold and my mistake was... i sold it. quality was green and looks like a simple leather armor with no spikes, no chains only studded leather pads.

if someone can tell me the name and quest of this armor would be appreciated.

hello,

found it by myself. the armor is a reward from pirates skyhold quest "Beneath Skull Fortress".

25f663a.jpg
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dunvan wrote: »
    hello, found it by myself. the armor is a reward from pirates skyhold quest "Beneath Skull Fortress".

I concur: less is a lot more. That simplicity is actually refreshing and thereby looks awesome. I can clearly see why you were actively looking for it.
  • Options
    equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1907850_10201599550509041_634232990780637516_n.jpg?oh=4c1f319ee41659b45d0f5822d1d5dc92&oe=54D0794D&__gda__=1422771323_2a0cedde35c27ae5a83b0afd669a945c

1924390_10201599234021129_3700109131250290420_n.jpg?oh=240b4733b6899d1d129bd35227997dc2&oe=54C7AE18&__gda__=1418648751_c4ad7418435b6d9db605fe106a7196c5

My Temptation Warlock
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nyx

2czt5kg.jpg
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Someone showed me the Draconic armor, and after a few runs, and about 151k diamonds, I changed my Dread Legion set into the Draconic set. I like that look much better, the only color difference is they have a red where the purple is, basically the draconic armor for warlocks uses the black draconic dye colors. And that's a Golden Arrogance on my hip. **** things too big. I am going to start looking for a better looking weapon to transmute that into.

6ebd42d93a67d45b409c4404f7e88205-d7zgatq.jpg