test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Angel of Protection seen in the next couple of days???

jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
<http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Angel_of_Protection/Tooltip&gt;

Angel of Protection takes 360 Ardent Coins

You can earn an Ardent coin every 20 hours through Invoking

So; 360 * 20 = 7200 / 24 = 300 Days

Going be the Open Beta page - The first Invocation could have been on 20th of April

297 days
since Tuesday April 30 2013
a Tuesday 9 months and 20 days from today

So; If someone did a grind perfectly = 3 days we will see some "Angels"

I am 60 odd days of myself for my first one

Cheers
Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
Post edited by jintortle on

Comments

• Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm still probably 2 months away on my closest char. Will be interesting to see when they start appearing in game.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yep, Dardove already said he should get his on Thursday. :D

75 more days for me.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Also, they don't appear to be bound. Will we see them on the AH for ridiculous sums?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My first character won't be eligible until the second week of June or so. Not sure because at first I was confused between the two coins and spent some instead of the Celestials after getting the warning from invoking after 7 days.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Also, they don't appear to be bound. Will we see them on the AH for ridiculous sums?

I think that's pretty much to be expected.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I think dardove is the great exception. I play basically every day yet I will still be unable to get one until June or so due to missed days.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I have quite a ways to go yet. I've missed many invocations, sadly.
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah I still have a long way to go also as I kept starting new characters
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still 5 more months for me.

I guess she is immune to damage?
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Huh? I was going to ask how good do people think this angel will be? The passive bonus seesm sort of weak, would have really preferred to see regeneration there.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Doubt it. 88 days until I get my first one :c
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    what about players from closed beta 1, 2, 3 ?
    they should have 1 all ready ?
    their toons didnt get deleted?
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lpsx wrote: »
    what about players from closed beta 1, 2, 3 ?
    they should have 1 all ready ?
    their toons didnt get deleted?

Characters from the closed beta were wiped.

It is however possible someone could have one already. Guardian and Hero of the North founder pack owners got a few days head start. There was also the Challenge of the God event which allowed you to get extra ardent coins.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dardove wrote: »

It is however possible someone could have one already. Guardian and Hero of the North founder pack owners got a few days head start. There was also the Challenge of the God event which allowed you to get extra ardent coins.

This. I was curious if there were some hardcore PVE farmers/grinders who stocked up on the item that gives the extra Ardent Coin. Still have a couple months for Trace to get his.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    300 days
    since Tuesday April 30 2013
    a Tuesday 9 months and 23 days from today http://daycalc.appspot.com/04/30/2013

Lets see if anyone has it.

I am in Australia so do not know if its 300 days yet or not in the USA where the 30th of April will be counted from
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    cant u grind it faster with those new event coin thingys?
  • Options
    lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I opened about 60 of those boxes from just randomly picking them up. Only got maybe 4 extra coins putting me at 297:( The thing was those boxes were hard to grind due to various tasks being imo too annoying to do (potions, staying below 50% hp) and rng of the boxes
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    58 Days and counting... April 22, 2014.

12736384914_bf39c9361b.jpg

Still not probable though. I have the Guardian, got ONE of those Ardent things and have what you see above from invoking everyday since it was available to Guardians (June 13th, 2013), including OBT "saved" coins. Further, my wife has the HotN pack and only has 3 more coins than I do.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    Still not probable though. I have the Guardian, got ONE of those Ardent things and have what you see above from invoking everyday since it was available to Guardians (June 13th, 2013), including OBT "saved" coins. Further, my wife has the HotN pack and only has 3 more coins than I do.

Yeah, didn't mean it was likely but it is possible. Few people are mad enough to invoke every 20 hours.
  • Options
    ulkaurulkaur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I should have mine in April. As far as i know I've logged in every day but could never get a consistent 20-hour turn-around due to work and, well, real life. I only got two of the reset drop during the event you could get ardent coins.

I don't know why they chose to make it take a year to get. It'll likely sell for millions, or possibly billions??? Mine's not for sale, as I've been waiting for an angel pet.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm 105 days away from it. A few missed invocations and not starting until later. At least by then I'll see the feedback to know if the companion is worth it or not! It'll hopefully be at least for SCA purposes X3
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    I would like 2use my coins 2buy another artifact (new one) because most players are geared up & can take damage they don't need the companion its only for the collection sets or BOSS fights. It takes u a long time 2get it by then u are so geared up u don't need it.......................
    if the warlock comes out can i mail it 2him?
  • Options
    sheepworriersheepworrier Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Saw someone in Sharandar yesterday, or the day before and I'm sure they had an angel behind them....

Going to be a super-long time before I get one ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm getting so close right now....

so close
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2014

so close

Nice!
    Such a tough call: bind it and show off constantly OR sell for millions of AD???
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    tinukeda wrote: »
    Nice!
    Such a tough call: bind it and show off constantly OR sell for millions of AD???

Depends on how much I get offered.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

so close

Nice work.

Tell us what you do with it!!!

• Options
    nowhere64nowhere64 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 37
    edited February 2014
    jintortle wrote: »
    Nice work.

Tell us what you do with it!!!

how about posting a screen shot here when you get it.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If he decides to keep it I'd like to see what it looks like , the picture in the collections list isn't as clear as it could be .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    nowhere64 wrote: »
    how about posting a screen shot here when you get it.

I took a picture on the preview server of it.

bkIvIT9.jpg