test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverdeath: The Hallowed Tomb

gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Hey folks! So, my brother started working on the foundry, and one of his concerns was how time consuming the foundry might be. I wanted to show him that you can create a quality foundry quest and not have to sink hundreds of hours into it.

That being said...
Neverdeath: The Hallowed Tomb

1cfvMXI.jpg

A local Harper Agent has heard rumors of a magical item hidden deep within the Tomb of the Hallowed Hundred. Who were these knights of old? What secrets are buried with them? It now falls to you to separate myth from fact. Delve into the crypt, and shed light on the mysteries within.

A fun little dungeon delve that starts in Neverdeath Graveyard. It was created in just under 24 hours. (I actually had to challenge myself to not go overboard :P )

It features class specific paths, bits of lore scattered throughout, and challenging combat. Best of all, it doesn't drag you around the by nose with the quest trail.

If you're interested, you can find it in the FOR REVIEW tab of the Foundry. Good luck!
@Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
Post edited by gornonthecob on

Comments

• Options
    melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I played with my level 60 DC. I thought this was a very solid classic style dungeon that was well put together. So I would say you achieved your goal in this!

Play through notes:

-inventive and original use of details in the entryway
    -in Witchbane's dialogue, when I asked him how I can help, he refers to "Paladin's of Helm" but in this case you would just want "Paladins" since you refer to plural paladins
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • Options
    stevedestinystevedestiny Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I will be glad to give it a go. You do review trades? [played and reviewed it] Was fun!
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey stevedestiny,
    Of course I'll play your foundry!!! Just leave me your short code or @handle :)
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    tiborrustiborrus Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi, gornonthecob!

I just played with my Lev.60. GWF. Very-very enjoyable dungeon!:)
    Perfect details, not empty rooms, like in many other Foundry crypts, fantastic original lighting(I think lots of Foundry crypts and dungeons are too bright), but the feeling is very important! The enemies are patrolling, not only standing in one spot! Great job!

My review: 5/5

My Foundry will published soon and I will advertise in the forum: The Stolen Mission(Part 1.). Please, remember my name and the title of my quest and try it, if you have time!
    (sorry my english!)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I played and reviewed this quest! Had a lot of fun, although it bugged on me one time and I ended up on an invisible platform near the ceiling. Had to let the undead archers kill me so I could get back down to the respawn point. I'm sure its a foundry bug and not your fault. I had fun with this. Great job! I could use reviews on all my quests, but right now trying to get some exposure for 'A Wayward Heart' [NW-DP3UINOHP].

Also, if you feel up to more plays and reviewing...
    Tomb of the Ancient Warrior [NW-DKSPVAQKE]
    Blutsauger Cathedral [NW-DBCMMYX9M]
    GreyCloak and RedDagger [NW-DTVJE2VIY]
    DarkWatch Keep (this one for a group) [NW-DERTSHLOH]

@stevedestiny1
  • Options
    myrmecoleonmyrmecoleon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 94
    edited March 2014
    Just gave this a try - was an enjoyable run and it makes for a solid daily! It was well constructed, with some good design touches (e.g. on the sarcophagi). Couldn't find much in the way of errors, except that Sir Claude Witchbane's dialogue "return them to the Paladin's of Helm" should be "Paladins". It's also quite easy to miss the spectral essence drops on the floor (e.g. if the player kites the spawned ghost away from the sarcophagi), but not a big issue.
    Crimson Descent (NW-DRWNLMGYV) - Solo 15-20m combat-focused adventure
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I also had to go back and hunt down a spectral essence I missed!