test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

my opinion and suggestion,neverwinter

amunrak29amunrak29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
this topic is to give my opinion and a suggestion that I think you need to correct this game from day first, in general.

I like some things announced for the new package containing 5 december.sorry my English.

likewise, I do not agree all these months to not yet translated into spanish language .. this problem also affects many Spanish-speaking players in Latin America, besides the Spain itself.
is painful to see portugues beta! before spanish, second or third most spoken in the world.

I also think that this game urgently needs at least 1 raid dungeon least 10 players.
another great improvement would add some new pvp scenarios of domination.
hopefully one day we heard. what is your opinion? sorry my English.
Post edited by amunrak29 on

Comments

• Options
    krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    amunrak29 wrote: »
    ... I also think that this game urgently needs at least 1 raid dungeon least 10 players.

I am curious to hear why you want more players in a group? I would imagine that more players would mean more likelihood of someone just running around collecting the loot/drops while the others battle it out.

I find that a full party of 4 plus pets (not including myself) makes for a pretty crowded scene anyway during battle, and becomes difficult (as a healer) to focus on the players needing urgent assistance - 9 plus pets would make it a nightmare for me! :)

Sorry to hear about the language barrier, I think all International games suffer in this respect - If they have someone on staff that can do it (language conversion), and they feel it is going to make them money, it gets done, but otherwise...

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • Options
    amunrak29amunrak29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thank you very much for your response and participation.
    years ago, too long raid in other games.

personally I find something fun, rewarding, you feel superior to other dungeon challenge even more challenging final dungeon of each expansion.
    do not worry about the difficulty healing, raid, and would include another cleric tank and more dps
    more work would be divided into healers, tanks and dps.more best rewards and also increased in this raid mode ..
    same way this is a review own
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    on the language issue, they have previously stated that they are going to expand on languages. i know that doesn't help with "right now" but i can imagine that spanish will most likely become an option in the future.

as for raids... there's really no telling what is coming in module 3 as cryptic is usually very tight-lipped about such things. we will likely see the warlock class then but other than that, there could be some pvp additions, some world events, more pve content. but it's all speculative at this point.