terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Quests and Environment
  • Players may now transfer to the instance for the quest "Artifact Recovery."

Very short list today!
Post edited by terramak on

Comments

• nonameidknonameidk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Keep up the good work! This last 2 patches have really been awesome!

Edit: I guess I should update my signature :)
    When in doubt, just hold on. A new day will rise :)
  • godlysoul1godlysoul1 Member Posts: 293 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I pretty much only pvp. I originally planned on going Hunter for something new and more involved pvp. Since feywild and the gwf nerfs I kinda gave up my gwf and had been working on a rogue instead, but this new paragon path has me excited to get back to my gwf again even more so than the new hunter class. Really neat stuff :D Didn't think I'd even be interested in the new paragon paths after hunter release tbh.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i'm seeing epic and normal dungeon delve keys in the wondrous bazaar but no mention of them in the patch notes... is this something that is still being tested or is this also planned for module 2?
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i'm seeing epic and normal dungeon delve keys in the wondrous bazaar but no mention of them in the patch notes... is this something that is still being tested or is this also planned for module 2?

The dungeon delve keys are a prototype that snuck onto Preview. Unfortunately, they're not quite ready for prime-time, so I doubt they'll stay there much longer. Thanks for calling 'em out!
  • dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I noticed those as well. It caught my interest.

Liked those to be some kind of alternative to do dungeons when dungeon delves event isnt up. But not be all that easy to obtain.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    The dungeon delve keys are a prototype that snuck onto Preview. Unfortunately, they're not quite ready for prime-time, so I doubt they'll stay there much longer. Thanks for calling 'em out!

aye... good deal. at least we know you're considering them at least. :)
  • surrencysurrency Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    terramak wrote: »

Hopefully something like this will be in soon - everyone I group with has a huge problem with the current system and were very excited when they heard about the keys.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Feedback regarding the reworked Soulforged Enchantments:

I feel that 90 second cooldown is a bit too low.
    If you are instantly resurrected on death (and I imagine you do not receive Revive Sickness when this happens similar to using a Zen revive scroll) in PvE, it is usually rare to die again within 90 seconds especially with the boost in HP and HP regeneration that these enchantments now give.
    A player could pretty much stay alive forever, considering that you also tend to lose aggro after reviving with no other player near you.
    If you then couple this with upcoming Active companion buffs such as 1000 Power+Regeneration on reviving and 10% damage shield on reviving etc, you would see players mindlessly beating enemies/bosses simply by attitrition.

I imagine it would also be too powerful in PvP on very tanky characters that can receive additional healing from clerics or potions in that 90 second window.

I strongly suggest that the cooldown be at least 210 seconds (maybe even 240-300) for the kind of power this enchantment will grant compared to others. Especially when you consider that players can armor swap (i.e. have a spare armor in inventory with another soulforged enchantment).

There are a ton of lesser soulforged enchantments in circulation that this would become a very commonplace practice.

The difference between lesser and perfect is also rather low. I would maybe base the cooldown on the level of the enchantment. Lesser cooldown = 450 seconds, perfect 210 for example.
  • craeh1craeh1 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    cant load Preview anymore on may desktop computer, since I installed that one...
    Loaded and installed the patch, it says "ready", hitting Play...
    Well, Gameclient.exe starts up, Neverwinter launcher closes, but nothings goin to happen.
    (Using Win XP SP3)

Checked on other machine (Win7, latest auto update) running fine.
    Usually I get kicked of ("logged in from other machine" or something like that), if I log in from other machine, so I decided to start at the win7one, was at character selection and than logged in from winXP, started and also nothing happens...

edit:
    also gave it a try starting it on "safe mode", didnt make a change...
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? /Channel_Join NW_Legit_Community to play the right way!
  • dullsmiledullsmile Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ditto. Same issue, this has been posted in the bug reports section of the preview forums.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Are we getting anything for the foundry this update?
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
This discussion has been closed.