test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

musicians?

melodywhrmelodywhr Posts: 4,217Member Arc User
edited October 2013 in Art and Fiction
any other musicians in here? remixers? producers? djs?

i'm an electronic musician... been doing it for quite a while. i also remix and produce. i'd post links but i'm afraid they'd all get censored since part of my project name/alias has an inappropriate word in it. i guess it's all about the context, really. hehe.

anyway... i am on soundcloud and bandcamp. it's not too difficult to figure out if you were so inclined.

i'd love to have the ability to include custom music to my foundry quests, but i can understand the limitations of why i cannot.

anyone else?
Post edited by Unknown User on


Comments

  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Posts: 1,370Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Another one here. :) I play a wide variety of strings. Started with the violin but eventually branched out to the guitar. I'm currently playing for a metal band, and regularly play in our local underground music community every weekend. Lots of local indie bands get together on our regular place and play their music just for the heck of it. Real fun stuff! I'd post vids if I could but I don't know anything about those things. I'll have to ask another one of my bandmates to upload the video for me.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Posts: 4,217Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ah... i miss playing live. so much adrenaline. hehe. i can also play rhythm guitar... playing an acoustic is fun, but playing loud aggressive open chords is also a blast. :)


  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 2,687Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am a musician too, I mostly compose electronic songs and some videogame music, you can find my songs in songcloud under "craybest" my username there. :)
    I would love to be able to make custom music for foundries, but as you said, I understand why it can't be done for now.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Posts: 4,217Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I am a musician too, I mostly compose electronic songs and some videogame music, you can find my songs in songcloud under "craybest" my username there. :)
    I would love to be able to make custom music for foundries, but as you said, I understand why it can't be done for now.

    listening to 'misterio' as i type this... sounds great! what kind of software are you using?

    this kind of reminds me of something i might have heard in a harry potter film. not bad.


  • reiwulfreiwulf Posts: 2,687Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I use reason and my music keyboard to make it, thanks a lot, I'm glad tou like it.
    Try listening to "Epica" it's the one I like the most of the ones I've done so far :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • gurugeorgegurugeorge Posts: 421Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm a musician too, been at it for many years, amateur and pro.

    Which is why I usually play a Bard in D&D, and wish they'd get Bards into the game soon :)
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Posts: 4,217Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I use reason and my music keyboard to make it, thanks a lot, I'm glad tou like it.
    Try listening to "Epica" it's the one I like the most of the ones I've done so far :)

    ah... i'm a reason user myself. using the latest version with balance as my interface. awesome music creation software!


  • melodywhrmelodywhr Posts: 4,217Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gurugeorge wrote: »
    I'm a musician too, been at it for many years, amateur and pro.

    Which is why I usually play a Bard in D&D, and wish they'd get Bards into the game soon :)

    does a bard beat orcs with their microphone stand? ;)

    i couldn't resist. hehe


  • paranoidgnomeparanoidgnome Posts: 17Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bassist and guitar player here, formerly gigging/touring in the 90's, now work in the MI and Pro Audio industry.

    Youtube: Reagan's Polyp
    Soundcloud: TC & The Eddies, The Minis
  • gurugeorgegurugeorge Posts: 421Member Arc User
    edited October 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    does a bard beat orcs with their microphone stand? ;)

    i couldn't resist. hehe

    The Bard is a rock'n'roller - hard drinking, hard fighting, makes the ladies swoon and disarms blokes with his Charisma. Also is familiar with the shady side of life, has a few magic tricks up his sleeve and knows a bit about everything :)
Sign In or Register to comment.