test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D & D Books/Novels

numptybuttkicknumptybuttkick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hey all,

Im wondering if any of you that have read alot of the novels know of any particular ones that are "based" around the new area due in the Feywild expansion, Sharandar?

Id like to get my lore up to scratch before hitting the content in game :)

Regards

Butt
Post edited by numptybuttkick on

Comments

• menetoumenetou Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I only have some info in the game guides, none of the novels I have (yet). Guides of the North.
    On another note I have just restarted the entire Drizzt series, so, getting into lore too.
    European timezone player (Paris, France)
    BLOOD Guild
    Pangea - lady Halfling Trickster Rogue - Dragon shard
    (started July 12, 2013)
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited August 2013
    One really good source is the Neverwinter campaign guide. It is one of the better sources of lore I have found. The novels are great but the campaign guide encompasses much more than any of the novels do imo.
  • skettapskettap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just got a free Minecraft gift code from freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sorry to hijack your thread, I thought it was about favourite D&D novels etc so seeing as im a bit out of the loop with current Forgotten Realms lore i'll still post that anyways:)

Troy Denning - Prism Pentad series - Dark Sun setting

Awesome stuff