test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Lord of Darkness-Shadow(A Fan Fiction written by Hasan Farhat)

pyroknight777pyroknight777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hey everyone,my name is Hasan Farhat.I am new to the forums but not really to the game.I currently have a level 60 Trickster Rogue called Shadow and a level 40 CW called Forgiveness.The following is a fan fiction with the main character being my TR Shadow.Before we begin,here is his biography and an image of him:
Biography:

Emerging from the depth of the Shadow Realm, Shadow has trained in the arts of stealth for years! After a war broke loose between the people of his realm, he was forced to leave and travel to the city of Protector's Enclave. With his realm destroyed and in ruins, he decided to make this city his home.
Appearance:

OkbHkNJ.png

And now for the story:
Chapter 1: The Assault on the Sleeping Dragon Bridge

Setting: Boat travelling towards Protector's Enclave.

-"I can't wait to see my home once again.It has been such a long time!"

-"I bet you are, Shadow."

-"Say, Forgiveness, care to join me for dinner in the Driftwood Tavern?"

-"Sure, why not?!"

The two adventurers continued speaking to each other. It had been a long time since they got to meet up and talk. Shadow had left Protector's Enclave to train a fellow rogue. Forgiveness on the other hand, had decided to go to Amn, her own home and stayed there for a while before deciding to return to Protector's Enclave. Both adventurers have been long time lovers and allies. They fought savage beasts and helped keep the realm safe.

As the two continued their chat, screams began errupting from the nearby passengers. Shadow and Forgiveness quickly prepared themselves for the worst. A dracolich flew over the boat and threw a series of fireballs at the boat before the two could attack it. The boat was completly destroyed and left in ruins.

-"Are you alright?"

Shadow opened his eyes suddenly and looked at the man above him. The boat had crashed and caused him to lose conciousness.

-"Good. Your awake. Come speak to me when you feel you can move. Your legs recieved some minor injuries but I used my kit to heal you. You should be able to move properly after a bit." said the man.

End of Chapter 1.

NOTE: The chapters will be short so that readers won't "run away" from the story :(
_________

@pyroknight777 in the game ^_^ Don't worry if you see me stalking you...my characters are kind of "new" to social life...I mean how would you think a fire demon-turned hero would react to a girl if all he sees in hell are half-naked devilish women...