test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More artz!

selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Art and Fiction
I haven't posted anything in awhile so I figured why not!

My latest:
My Drow Cleric (who I am dying to level up but her partner wants to be a ranger so I'm waiting) Jys'Breena Baen'afin
jys_breena_baen_afin_by_bizzlesprout-d6am0a1.png

Commissions and random doodles:
alek_commission_by_bizzlesprout-d696tn2.jpg

selinis_sketch_by_bizzlesprout-d66xrf3.png

tiefling_and_dragon_by_bizzlesprout-d61z3s2.jpg

I also want to put a blurt out to anyone who may be looking to have a commission done. I'm offering simple piece for $10 to help benefit my nephew's Failure to Thrive benefit.

Simple Commission includes:
A Simple Pose (single character)
Bust - leg length picture
Colored (Simple BG if requested)

So if you are interested just toss me a forum PM as I check them everyday anyway! Thanks for looking!

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
"Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
Post edited by selaral on

Comments

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Amazing work!! I particularly like Jys'Breena Baen'afin!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    ghomatzakighomatzaki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow! You're quite talented! :D
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shava_magesblood_by_bizzlesprout-d6c3v9k.jpg

And a $10 commission to help out with the benefit! Say hello to Shava Magesblood! (Icly she has a skelly arm...woman likes to mess with Necromancy!)

"Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    And...Faydren!
    faydren_by_bizzlesprout-d6cemp6.png

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I want to thank however it was who made a direct $500 donation to the benefit for Landen/Angelboxes.

You sir/ma'am are an amazing person!

• Options
    gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited July 2013
    These are pretty good for someone who doesnt have much art background, a couple exercises drawing a lit sphere would do you a lot of good however. Your sense of detail is good, however your sense of form is pretty bad. Again practicing duplicating images like thishttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kj6sUw01fWs/TfWW_fPRPYI/AAAAAAAAAMc/GWa8e2XsjCk/s1600/sphere_paint2.jpg and like this http://www.public-domain-image.com/still-life/slides/fruit-still-life-srawberry-strawberries-limes-peppers.jpg will make your art skills go from an 8 year old level to a 20 year old level pretty quickly.

Cheers
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    gaator wrote: »
    These are pretty good for someone who doesnt have much art background, a couple exercises drawing a lit sphere would do you a lot of good however. Your sense of detail is good, however your sense of form is pretty bad. Again practicing duplicating images like thishttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kj6sUw01fWs/TfWW_fPRPYI/AAAAAAAAAMc/GWa8e2XsjCk/s1600/sphere_paint2.jpg and like this http://www.public-domain-image.com/still-life/slides/fruit-still-life-srawberry-strawberries-limes-peppers.jpg will make your art skills go from an 8 year old level to a 20 year old level pretty quickly.

Cheers
    Thanks for the advice, I'm all for it but at this current time I am happy where I am in art by learning at my own pace. I am a Medical Administrative Assistant. Nothing more, so I'm not some art major looking to make a name for themselves. I enjoy my organization on paperwork and CMS forums more than anything and doodling keeps me happy on the side. Plus, it is easier for friends to snag free artwork from me. They are happy, I am happy!

PS. UB04s can kiss my butt ._.

• Options
    tamborlintamborlin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Very nice, I love how you do it for a cause and the enjoyment ^.^

Fallow farrow, Ash and Oak, bide and borrow, chimney smoke.
    Barrel barley, stone and stave, wind and water, misbehave.