test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The half-orc version of Heraclea

herakleiaherakleia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
edited August 2013 in Art and Fiction
Heraclea has been the first character I make in almost every game, a tradition that goes back to City of Heroes, where she was an Inv/SS tanker. In this game, she's incarnated as a half-orc.

D4aTLFJl.jpg

STR(25) + CON(19) + WIS(9) = FUN AT PARTIES
Post edited by herakleia on

Comments

• steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks cool as a concept! Is the art yours?
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • herakleiaherakleia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Looks cool as a concept! Is the art yours?

Yes, that's my drawing.
  • herakleiaherakleia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
  • jacki3chan1jacki3chan1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the one just above -Looks like a cross breeded Halfling and orc
    edited June 2013
    the one just above -Looks like a cross breeded Halfling and orc

Heh. If I had found a way to put a beard on a male halfling, I probably would have just gone with that. But I had to get creative, and anyway, this is better.
  • coyne22coyne22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    HAhaha my Neverwinter GWF SIgmund Howler is the latest incarnation of a line that stretches back to Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. Cool to see I'm not the only one who gets so attached to their characters :)
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Xariama goes back to EverQuest 1, back in '99. Ten incarnations so far, all but one of them big brutes with big weapons. The lone exception was SWG, where she was a short and nimble Bounty Hunter.
    Kelvar Lo'Zakven, 70 Drow Elf Ranger

"Don't underestimate your foe. If you do, you're probably dead." - Kelvar, to Torrence the Strong