test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Control Wizard (Screenshots)

Comments

• emilliescottyemilliescotty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wondering, anyone happen to know where Armor of Lolth is from? :P

Otherwise my CW;

(Boots/gloves don't entirely match but w/e)

gBbZExv.jpg

The robe is 'Illithid Robes of Domination'
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wondering, anyone happen to know where Armor of Lolth is from? :P

I've actually seen that name of armor from the armor vendor in the market, think it's around 20k AD, but could be wrong. I also don't know if it's the same look, since i can't preview and don't want to spend the AD and not be it. ;)
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought mine from the AH, but I believe its from the temple of the spider dungeon.
  • psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    I also don't know if it's the same look, since i can't preview and don't want to spend the AD and not be it. ;)
    I was curious, so I spent the 57,600 AD on the Armor of Lolth from the Seven Suns Coster Market to see what it looked like. The image on the left is the Level 47 blue 'Armor of Lolth' from the market vendor, and the image on the right is the Level 55 blue 'Armor of Lolth' [with ebon darkness dye]. Hopefully this will help out anyone considering purchasing the level 47 version!

Image3-1.png
    edited May 2013
    psireaver wrote: »
    The image on the left is the Level 47 blue 'Armor of Lolth' from the market vendor, and the image on the right is the Level 55 blue 'Armor of Lolth' [with ebon darkness dye]. ]

Ugh, i hate that they named them the same, that honestly blows. It's bad enough you can't preview, but to even name them the same?? O_o
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    90185014.jpg

Gearscore went up a notch, new itams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofuwaffles1tofuwaffles1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the Delzoun orb the only orb thats not blue?
    edited May 2013
    Is the Delzoun orb the only orb thats not blue?

someone back has the Shard of Elemental Fire showing, not so much an orb though. I don't know if they are all blue or that's the enchant that everyone has. The enchant can cover up the color of the orb.
  • tofuwaffles1tofuwaffles1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah there are a few (not really orbs) that aren't blue. But i was talking actual orbs.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Here is mine, and yes, the cat insisted on being in the picture! (I will however steal tfangel's hat! I hadn't see that one before. :p)

SfynXf8.jpg

I disabled the cape (Demonweb Wrap) because it made the walking animation seem too bulky).

(Gosh, that pointy hat is 1.5M AD. Going to think about that for a bit!)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    (Gosh, that pointy hat is 1.5M AD. Going to think about that for a bit!)

yeah, not cheap. Take a guess what i spent my 2M AD i got for the pack on. ;)
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I bought the pointy hat, but it completely clips the hair. :( I'll hang onto it. Sure wish you could preview stuff in this game!
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Saw someone running around with this, its the orb from Castle Never, I forgot what its called D:
    The blue flamey is just a higher level plaguefire enchant
    rw6DY51.jpg
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    I bought the pointy hat, but it completely clips the hair. :( I'll hang onto it. Sure wish you could preview stuff in this game!

Wait, you still have hair with yours? On mine all my hair goes away. Completely bald underneath. While playing i don't notice it as much with the angle i see my own character, but i go into B it's obvious i'm bald. I wonder if it's a race thing, i'm a tiefling, and while my horns go through, no hair under at all.
    edited May 2013
    No, no hair. Clipping was a poor choice of a word -- it just makes my character look bald. I think it affects all race models. I wonder if it will get fixed. I love the hat otherwise!
  • shanawdithitshanawdithit Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice, now if you had a dragon pet/ companion lol

Daenerys Stormborn of Dragon (totally original :B)[/QUOTE]
    edited May 2013
    oznu39a.jpg

Daenerys Stormborn of Dragon (totally original :B)

nice, just need a dragon pet/companion
  • thedudeman1978thedudeman1978 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is my dude
  • thedudeman1978thedudeman1978 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Games/Cryptic%20Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-05-20-20-23-41.jpg[/IMG]
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    blazen-2.png
    blazen3.png
  • uzalauzala Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what armor/orb is that? Looks mean!
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    uzala wrote: »
    what armor/orb is that? Looks mean!

Magelord set with Arcane helm appearance change(got tired of the magelord helm morphing every time I mounted up) and the female boots have that thick cuff that makes the item look unfinished so I changed appearance of them with a blue(Slippers of Smiting 506 power ones level 60)

Again it's a Magelord orb but I like the Dalzoun orb look better(only available via Heroes pack) BUT...the arcane orb that goes with the arcane set looks like the Dalzoun..so..I changed appearance on that too.

The Orb has Flaming enchantment and the armor has Fireburst...currently saving shards for a greater.
  • jaer44jaer44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Games/Cryptic%20Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-05-20-20-23-41.jpg[/IMG]

well, I lol'd
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a belt to match the Magelord set? My current belt has no graphic so I am not pressed to find a matching set, however, it would look nice.

** Also, Gressik, where did you find/buy that cloak in the pic?
    2.jpg
  • khazaadkhazaad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    psireaver wrote: »
    Focal Magi boots/gloves with the Armor of Lolth in Ebon Darkness dye.

Image3.png

Awesome 10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    elminban wrote: »
    Is there a belt to match the Magelord set? My current belt has no graphic so I am not pressed to find a matching set, however, it would look nice.

** Also, Gressik, where did you find/buy that cloak in the pic?

sadly there is not..there is a cool green belt (best i've seen in game so far) that is a skull below the navel..but they wont let greens change the appearance of purples.:(
    edited May 2013
    khazaad wrote: »
    Awesome 10
    would love to see how any female wizard looks in this drow armour
    edited May 2013
    sadly there is not..there is a cool green belt (best i've seen in game so far) that is a skull below the navel..but they wont let greens change the appearance of purples.:(

I had this trouble before, it would tell me it wouldn't work even if i dragged it over (that way seems to always work for me now), but then something changed and now it lets me. Not sure what the "rules" are or if they are bugged, but it's annoying.
    edited May 2013
    would love to see how any female wizard looks in this drow armour

I did my CW in this armor for my T1 Fatebender set. It looks muuuch better on a female.;)
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    paint.jpg