test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Yes it starts tomorrow. And to clarify, Cryptic will be at NerdHQ in Pedro park, and not in the convention center where Comic Con is held. Pedro Park is across the street though.

anybody here going to comic con
  • necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    will we get more promo codes during comic con
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    No promo codes for australian players at EB games Expo............
    edited July 2013
    lpsx wrote: »
    No promo codes for australian players at EB games Expo............

oh well i hope comic con will yield some
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I talked to one guy about Comic Con and he said he didn't get any codes. Said any place that was giving out codes like that at Comic Con was out right away.

I did manage to get a new bandana listed as Tribal Mask. Was from a twitch channel that was doing a 24 hour live stream of Neverwinter. On the redeem page it is listed as "US Community Fansites" so I assume it is a more general code that will be given out by smaller sites. Got the offensive potion pack with it.
  • azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow, Cryptic really is a bush league company if they tagged onto some other group's display at an offsite location. Poor little guys playing with the big boys out there.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I did manage to get a new bandana listed as Tribal Mask. Was from a twitch channel that was doing a 24 hour live stream of Neverwinter. On the redeem page it is listed as "US Community Fansites" so I assume it is a more general code that will be given out by smaller sites. Got the offensive potion pack with it.
    I hope this shows up elsewhere soon. Any chance for some screenshots of its tooltip / icon and it being worn? That way it can be added to the wikis. :)
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    I hope this shows up elsewhere soon. Any chance for some screenshots of its tooltip / icon and it being worn? That way it can be added to the wikis. :)

Tribal Mask - The look doesn't really match the description.

Also on the Comic Con front. Someone posted 2 codes that they got from Comic Con, but they were used long before I saw the post, so don't know what you get from them.
    edited July 2013
    Tribal Mask - The look doesn't really match the description.
    Yeah, its like they mapped it to the wrong item or something. The look I suppose will go well with the fire giant boots that look like a bunch of rocks I suppose. :)
    edited July 2013
    Someone on Reddit said the Comic Con code gives the title "Chronicler of Candle Keep". Can't confirm it myself, since I seem to always be an hour late whenever someone gives away a couple codes on Reddit. Even had some rare codes to give away in trade, but oh well.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish they would quit doing head/face fashion promo's and started going some pants/shirts. My inventory is filling up with lion/dwarf/star masks and bandana's, but I am still running around in ****ing potato sacks.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    I wish they would quit doing head/face fashion promo's and started going some pants/shirts. My inventory is filling up with lion/dwarf/star masks and bandana's, but I am still running around in ****ing potato sacks.

LOL @ potato sacks
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
    edited July 2013
    Fragtist has a promotion for liking the facebook page. Its already located in both of the external lists.

http://www.fragtist.com/makale.aspx?m=1105
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    please! next event can we have same thing 2replace the potato sacks!!!

same players have been using the free dyes from last event 2make the
    potato sacks more acceptable... :eek:
    edited July 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Fragtist has a promotion for liking the facebook page. Its already located in both of the external lists.
    Anybody have a good Turkish translator? :)
    Anyway, I've added it to http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes as well.
    edited July 2013
    Anyway, I've added it to http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Promotional_Item_Giveaway_Codes as well.

my bad man...I thought I saw it on that page as well.
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

It looks like it gives the title Sword Coast Ambassador and one of the usual packs. ;)
    edited July 2013
    It looks like it gives the title Sword Coast Ambassador and one of the usual packs. ;)
    Yeah, I got the title. It is just weird liking a site / clicking on links I can't even read.

I'm a multicultural failure I guess. :)
  • gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Alagondar's Legacy and Shaundakul's Favored

this is a italian site ( no idea about keys left)

http://www.everyeye.it/interstitial.asp?dest=/pc/notizia/neverwinter-1000-bonus-pack-pieni-di-pozioni-per-gli-utenti-di-everyeyeit_163802
    Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Registered, but you need some sort of eye points to enter the draw for codes or so.

EDIT:
    Figured it out. Have to read a nmber of articles to get points which you can then use to get the key
    edited July 2013
    gex91 wrote: »
    Great catch! Chrome's auto-translation feature was definitely handy while navigating this website. I read articles on the page in several different categories (games / movies / tv) and earned enough of their viewing site achievement points to get the code in just a few moments. And since it gave me *two* titles (Alagondar's Legacy and also Shaundakul's Favored) it was definitely worth the extra effort.

Trivia: Alagondar apparently refers to Lord Nashar Alagondar, the founder of the rebel movement that eventually split into the Nashers and Graycloaks. Shaundakul, the Rider of the Winds, is a diety of traveling, exploration, caravans, wind, mining, miners, and portals.

I've updated both the orcz and gamepedia wiki pages with the info on this promotion.
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    On the Italian site, I randomly clicked on all sorts of things, but only got the "eyepoints" when I clicked on AIUTO and that ended up being more than enough to redeem the Neverwinter promotion. Somehow I also got credit for reading the FAQ, I guess, though I have no idea how I found it.
  • fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the link!!! Chrome's auto-translation feature helped a lot indeed!
  • gex91gex91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Great catch! Chrome's auto-translation feature was definitely handy while navigating this website. I read articles on the page in several different categories (games / movies / tv) and earned enough of their viewing site achievement points to get the code in just a few moments. And since it gave me *two* titles (Alagondar's Legacy and also Shaundakul's Favored) it was definitely worth the extra effort.

Trivia: Alagondar apparently refers to Lord Nashar Alagondar, the founder of the rebel movement that eventually split into the Nashers and Graycloaks. Shaundakul, the Rider of the Winds, is a diety of traveling, exploration, caravans, wind, mining, miners, and portals.

I've updated both the orcz and gamepedia wiki pages with the info on this promotion.

lol didnt know about Shaundakul's Favored XD anyway i'm still waiting for neverwitan noble :(
    Gexy - Devoted Cleric - Lv60 - GS 12k- Guild : N e v e r W i n t e r O r d e r
    edited July 2013
    gex91 wrote: »
    lol didnt know about Shaundakul's Favored XD anyway i'm still waiting for neverwitan noble :(

Same. The Noble title is the only promo title that I know of that I'm missing.
    edited July 2013
    Same. The Noble title is the only promo title that I know of that I'm missing.
    I'm missing that and Underdark Explorer (and that Chronicler of Candlekeep once it is confirmed).
    Physical item wise I'm missing the Pirate Hat from beta, the Stormraider horse from the magazine (I have the Pale), and the Tribal Mask from that twitch stream.
  • ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Warcry promotion is now working for me. Just got a key!
    edited July 2013
    I'm missing that and Underdark Explorer (and that Chronicler of Candlekeep once it is confirmed).
    Physical item wise I'm missing the Pirate Hat from beta, the Stormraider horse from the magazine (I have the Pale), and the Tribal Mask from that twitch stream.

I acquired one of the Comic Con codes and can confirm that it is Chronicler of Candlekeep.

Physical items I'm missing is both of the horses and the crown the Noble's Chest.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I acquired one of the Comic Con codes and can confirm that it is Chronicler of Candlekeep.

Physical items I'm missing is both of the horses and the crown the Noble's Chest.

Nice!
    How did you get the "Scion of Greenwood" title?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's a bit irritating that some of the promotions are not available world-wide ... I really wanted the Nvidia one, but it's only available in a few countries.....
    Hoping for improvements...