test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    Congratulations! You've won a Howler Mount code for redemption within Neverwinter's new expansion from our raflcopter giveaway.

Redemption Instructions:
    ⦁ Visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    ⦁ Log into your Arc account and enter the code: ______
    ⦁ Enter the game and claim your item from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector’s Enclave.

If you have any questions or need additional assistance, just shoot us an email back and we'll be happy to help!

Enjoy,

Celeste
    Podcast Producer, MMO Reporter Network

^^^ LOL SO TIRED of free stuff. XD
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    mstrssihr said:

Congratulations! You've won a Howler Mount code for redemption within Neverwinter's new expansion from our raflcopter giveaway.

I'll be happy to take that code off your hands if it's too tiring for ya! :wink: Congrats!
  • Options
    ehliislam#3539 ehliislam Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/d-d-neverwinter-storm-rider-companion-key-giveaway
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

I'm getting tired of all these lottery mount promos.

mstrssihr said:

I'll be happy to take that code off your hands if it's too tiring for ya! :wink: Congrats!
    It was in response to this nutter :P

- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    any new promotions?
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    This post brought to you by Infernal Paragons.

ALIENWARE

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/490059/neverwinter-list-of-promotions-giveaways

The Master of Illusion Vanguard Pack will unlock:
    •"Master of Illusion" Title
    •Wayfarer's XP Booster
    •5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    •3 Refining Stones
    •5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    •5x Healing Potion (based on your level)

Log in with Alienware Account to claim code. It both appears on the main page, and in an email to the account you registered with.

You will get the usual letter in game (from Sgt Knox this time), and the pack is claimable at the Rewards Claim Agent (under Claim tab) in Protector's Enclave.

There were approximately 9000 keys left at the time I posted this.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    nwncaspernwncasper Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I think you took wrong link.
    Here is the link you all are looking for https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/d-d-neverwinter-master-of-illuision-vanguard-pack-key-giveaway
    And thank you for the info.
  • Options
    Thanks @dragoness10 @nwncasper Another nice title - and the goodies never hurt, either :smile:
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    I blame late night coffee and place.

I mean copy/paste.

As long as people can access this it's all good. Thanks for the help.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    anrulusanrulus Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Awesome. Got it. Thanks for the link
  • Options
    mute209mute209 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    If you have the Dragon+ app, under the "Offers" section, you can get a code for a Trove of Elemental Evil. Only works if you haven't redeemed a code for a Trove of Elemental Evil before.
  • Options
    Nice - I redeemed a code for the trove before, so can't take advantage, but thanks for posting it.
  • Options
    ahmadrubatahmadrubat Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    (bad english)

thanks for the trove tip i used my code :) but of course it's gave me the worst from the box, a green quality water archon -.- most useless companion. is there any new codes? and am i the only one who noticed since the game available for xbox we are (pc players) got much less codes than them? they got a lot codes for companions, mounts but we are not -.- so frustrating.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

and am i the only one who noticed since the game available for xbox we are (pc players) got much less codes than them? they got a lot codes for companions, mounts but we are not -.- so frustrating.

You're not the only one noticing and it's not just the codes either :)

I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    This giveaway's code awards:

"Fatespinner" in-game title + Neverwinter Vanguard Pack
    Wayfarer's XP Booster x1
    Injury Kit x5
    Rank 4 Enchantments x5
    Healing Potion x5
    Refining Stones x3

As well as being entered into Razer's contest to win a Razer Firefly & Razer DeathAdder Chroma set.

Enjoy and good luck all!

• Options
    lotesklotesk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    zebular said:

This giveaway's code awards:

"Fatespinner" in-game title + Neverwinter Vanguard Pack
    Wayfarer's XP Booster x1
    Injury Kit x5
    Rank 4 Enchantments x5
    Healing Potion x5
    Refining Stones x3

As well as being entered into Razer's contest to win a Razer Firefly & Razer DeathAdder Chroma set.

Enjoy and good luck all!

Thank both of you! Good luck to all!
  • Options
    doublegibsdoublegibs Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Humble Bundle has a promo going on with a ton of codes for various MMOs.

https://www.humblebundle.com/e3-digital-ticket

For Neverwinter:
    "Become Lord of the Labyrinth when you claim your Humble Bundle EXCLUSIVE in-game title and the Adventurer’s Helper Pack, a sack of assorted Skill Kits, Identification Scrolls and other valuable tools for a busy adventurer."

Also want to update: Apparently this pack comes with a 12 slot bag and an amulet of protection. At least, 1 of each is now available at the promo guy after inputting the code.
    Post edited by doublegibs on
  • Options
    buso91#6064 buso91 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    On ps4 i won a paysafecard 10€ pin on Neverwinter contest, but on ps store there are trouble with paysafe pin, someone know why ?
  • Options
    saiuriefayesaiuriefaye Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    They need to give more stuff out they use to give stuff out all the time now good luck finding anything new. @strumslinger
  • Options
    chtarbouillechtarbouille Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Free trove of elemental evil + Kiss by fire title thanks to those sweeties at https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-storm-king-s-thunder-giveaway
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

Free trove of elemental evil + Kiss by fire title thanks to those sweeties at https://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/neverwinter-storm-king-s-thunder-giveaway

Kissed by Fire? Seems out of place for this module.
  • Options
    lotesklotesk Member Posts: 14 Arc User

I got one! Thanks!
  • Options
    pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User

Got my code, thanks for posting!