test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unslot Greycloak Enhancement cost in AD

mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Has anyone unslotted one yet? What was the cost in AD an what are the base properties of the enhancement? Stuck at work - bleh!
Post edited by mystagogue on

Comments

• dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why would you do this? go to the founder agent and get another
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It was a little over 1000 AD, maybe 1200?

Base properties are (for a cleric) +10 Power, + 10 Critical and +10 Recovery.
    dixa1 wrote: »
    why would you do this? go to the founder agent and get another

Rogues get one weapon but use two. As well, the base blue weapon gets surpassed by level ~20. You can however slot the enchantment into another item and gain the bonuses (but I think there are better options by then).
  • dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lanessar13 wrote: »
    It was a little over 1000 AD, maybe 1200?

Base properties are (for a cleric) +10 Power, + 10 Critical and +10 Recovery.

Rogues get one weapon but use two. As well, the base blue weapon gets surpassed by level ~20. You can however slot the enchantment into another item and gain the bonuses (but I think there are better options by then).

again why would you do this when you can go to the founders agent and get another

i dont mean another greycloak weapon, i mean another stone. on the last tab.
  • braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While it was possible to get multiple Graycloak Initiate mods at one time, the last time I checked under the Reclaim tab, it was grayed out (like the mount was, indicating you could not get it again). Not sure what would happen if you used some rank 1 random mod to "overwrite" and destroy the Graycloak Initiate mod --- that might let you "reclaim" it since you then would not HAVE one. As noted, though, before too long the mods that drop will be better than the +10/+10/+10 mod. I put off installing my Founder's ARMOR socket (with the yellow glow that looks hideous for a sneaky rogue) until it's now not WORTH slotting.
  • wolfzilvawolfzilva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 167
    edited May 2013
    It because you have to slot the one in your inventory or bank into gear before you can pull out another one and it beats pulling out the good enchant every two or 3 levels and it works with both the offensive and defensive enchantments.