test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AOE Bugged on ALL my toons.

ankhornankhorn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Yesterday: My cleric, Iolanthra suddenly developed this bug where she cant use her Daily AOE power (Burning whatever it is) cast from her #2 key. (Her other one worked fine).

I have checked Keyboard--working.
Rebooted and restarted.
Set keys to defaults.
Changed Keybinds.
Nothing fixes this.

Now the mouse zoom is playing up too.

This is not a hardware issue: Other applications work fine.
I can also switch the powers slotted with no problems, and other spells still cast using those slots and keybinds.
It is Only AOE spells (with mouse targetting circles) which seem effected.

Today: New toon --Barbarian > Mighty leap refuses to work. No targeting circle or anything. Just....NOTHING. AT. ALL.

Its almost as if the Tales of Old I did yesterday has somehow nerfed my entire accounts AOE spells.

No idea but this is a total showstopped for me.

How do I fix this nonsense?
~Neverwinter Foooools!!!!

Answers

• ankhornankhorn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Note: When I press ALT I sometimes see an AEO targeting circle but I cant use it to cast anything--its just a weird bug.

Note: Possibly connected--there where a bunch of treasure drops laying around the yawning portal yesterday which I tried to pick up. Seemed like a weird bug then too. Neferious code? O.O A very long shot.
  • ankhornankhorn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    OK so AOEs work on some of my toons.... And AOE heals work too it seems. This is sooo weird.
  • sudain#3178 sudain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just had the same problem on wizard. The AoE daily didn't work. But the priest aoe encounter power (the early one - sorry I don't know the name) seemed to work (I think she's still marked as 'main').