test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Campaigns for Enchantments and Marks of Potency Frustrations

hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
So, for example, one Legacy Campaign quest sends you to Sharandar to do 5 quests. Easy Peasy, because when you are picking up quests, it lets you know by the symbol which ones count toward the 'Legacy Campaign' and then you can abandon the others. Same with other areas. However, the 'Storm King's Thunder Adventures (Weekly) quests are impossible to find. Nothing seems to count toward the 5 quests that are needed. Does anyone have a list of the quests that need to be done? Most of the forum posts are dealing with the original campaign and have nothing to do with the Legacy Campaign. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    For SKT, the daily quests in Bryn shandar work, as well as blizzards return (the weekly) even though they don't show it on quests tracker, once you turn them in it does count. Lonelywood, most don't work, even if they say they count. Cold Run seems fine.
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    That question was already asked before, but yes, storm king campaign quests could use checking.

As to what quests count (even though they do not show the icon in the journal):

Almost all in Bryn Shander counts (except Wandering Giant one I believe).
    Lonelywood as far as know do not count any.
    And Cold Run quests counts as well. Not sure if all of them do, but if I remember correctly at least those u get in the camp should.

Can't say anything about Sea of Moving Ice. Never went there to do Legacy quests.
  • hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    erevel09 said:

That question was already asked before, but yes, storm king campaign quests could use checking.

And Cold Run quests counts as well. Not sure if all of them do, but if I remember correctly at least those u get in the camp should.

Can't say anything about Sea of Moving Ice. Never went there to do Legacy quests.

I knew this question had to have been asked before and probably many times. However, when you do a search about the Legacy Campaign, it brings up tons and tons of posts not only about the 'Legacy' but also about the original 'campaign'. Trying to sort through is madness!! Therefore, I opted to ask again. :)

And thanks to both of you. I followed all advice and got the 'adventures' one finished today.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    hannasiel said:

erevel09 said:

I knew this question had to have been asked before and probably many times. However, when you do a search about the Legacy Campaign, it brings up tons and tons of posts not only about the 'Legacy' but also about the original 'campaign'. Trying to sort through is madness!! Therefore, I opted to ask again. :)

And thanks to both of you. I followed all advice and got the 'adventures' one finished today.
    And lets be honest.

This issue should have been fixed by now so players DIDN'T HAVE TO ASK ON THE FORUMS about which quests were included.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User