test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

warlock damage bug

kittendkittend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
i have sent so many reports about warlock damage bug, i have even submitted video evidence of the bug and no one wants to fix it they updated the class bug is still there.... again now doing kabal boss warlock on 2 million damage does 1 attack and he jumps up to 8mill damage. i am really so tired of this its not fair to the rest of us trying that they exploit the bug and the devs turn a blind eye to it. did tomb of 9 gods final boss not even 5 seconds in the final boss warlock 1 hits him instant death with an item level of only 18k and again jumps to 32mill damage. did a tiamat run again 3 heads get instantly killed from warlock damage bug again. im at a point where i want to stop playing the game because its so unfair this is happening even after numeros reports from not only me but my friends + evidence with video clips and absolutely nothing is done about it

https://twitch.tv/videos/492855306
Post edited by kittend on
Tagged:

Comments

• kittendkittend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    as i said it was even b4 the patch this bug......... been for at least a month my friend told me never believed him till we decided to play together so he can show me the bug and both warlock friends of mine do the same all the time over a month ago.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    kittend said:

as i said it was even b4 the patch this bug......... been for at least a month my friend told me never believed him till we decided to play together so he can show me the bug and both warlock friends of mine do the same all the time over a month ago.

You might want to tell them to stop, as if it is a bug, and they knowingly use it to their advantage it is a violation of ToS and they can be suspended or banned. We all remember how many people were caught up with the Barovia issue.
  • kittendkittend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    to be fair they have also reported it and they dont no how they do it, it happens randomly and they cant not play or start a new character because arc wont fix the bug its not my friends fault considering they themselves have reported the bug also
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    if its not intentional and they don't know how to trigger it, then don't worry to much. Cryptic though is quick and heavy handed sometimes when it comes to exploits, compared to fixing bugs.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    The team is investigating the reports we've received on this.
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    While you are investigating something Warlock relate......oh nevermind...I am at my limit for futility for today :)