test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Imperfect idea with Room to adapt and improve

drizztxvii#3314 drizztxvii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
My idea to fix neverwinter. 2020 mod 1.
Combat overhaul.
Add new animations for all attacks, moving left? Well instead of stopping when you do a at-will, you do a moving animation. Same for the right. Moving back? It's a differant attack. Forword? Same idea. Simply put, do a simplified amalgamation of nw and bdo combat. Drop the camera and shift it to the side, that way you feel closer to the action. Change the "zoom setting" mode to a cinematic camera but let the zoom you use stay as "set zoom".
Equalize all artifact weapons to equal Ilvl and damage to give set bonus options to the players.
Mod 2
Graphics overhaul.
Update to remove all textures, and replace with better textures. Add mild physics to more items, add dynamic lighting.
Make texture tab for dyeing gear, sell textures for zen. (Again, kinda RIP off bdo) add premium templates for zen, (glowing/magic effect dye and texture).
Mod 3,
Radiant activity
Add back in the removed dungeons and skirmishes at lvl 80 with new rewards. Add new details to all maps and replayabile lvl 80 quests to every mod that give mod appropriate appearance gear and vanity pets.
It's a start to a plan to make the game more fun and engaging, bring back players that left, and use vanity items to better monitize the game and make arc/perfect more money.
Post edited by drizztxvii#3314 on

Comments

• Options
    drizztxvii#3314 drizztxvii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I was asked to post this here by members of the community on Facebook. I have many ideas on how to re use old content and asset flip for lots of money for arc/perfect world. Like using assets from the underdark (as an example) to revamp guild strongholds. Sell them as packs on the zen market. 5000 zen, change the stronghold into a drow fortress. Ect.