test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Move Appearance tab After Powers

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
The new Appearance tab seems cool, but PLEASE move it after Powers. It is not critical to gameplay. It is now very annoying to tab over twice to change powers in dungeons.

Comments

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'll second this. I change powers far more often than changing my outfit.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    TBH,I actually like where they currently have the appearance tab...it's fast access so I don't need a need/reason to move this new feature below powers since hitting a few buttons to open powers window isn't that hard and doesn't take that long anyway to open up to switch powers etc.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

TBH,I actually like where they currently have the appearance tab...it's fast access so I don't need a need/reason to move this new feature below powers since hitting a few buttons to open powers window isn't that hard and doesn't take that long anyway to open up to switch powers etc.

But its like having a P&P Character sheet where you have your stats on the front of the sheet, and your powers on the back.
    Sure it only takes a second to turn it over, but from a basic ergonomic and design elegance point of view they should obviously be as close together as possible.

If changing it actually made it worse for some people then I'd have to weigh up the pros and cons, but this really seems a rather obvious and easy fix.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

But its like having a P&P Character sheet where you have your stats on the front of the sheet, and your powers on the back.
    Sure it only takes a second to turn it over, but from a basic ergonomic and design elegance point of view they should obviously be as close together as possible.

If changing it actually made it worse for some people then I'd have to weigh up the pros and cons, but this really seems a rather obvious and easy fix.
    Actually it doesn't feel like that all..with the P&P character