test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

acquisitions unlimited bank heist

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
other campaigns when you unlock the skirmish/dungeon/ raid on your main it's automatically unlocked on all your toons. I'm on an alt right now. manycoinsbank heist is completed in the campaign ahead of everything else but when I try to que for it it tells me I need to complete renaer's salvation first.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I've been beating this drum since day one that mod16 hit XB.

I used to be able to run Bank Heist on all 8 toons but now can only run it on the 3 that have completed Renaers. I'll be damned if i'm going to finish the campaign on the other 5 toons just to run content I had access to before.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I never cared about running it at all which is why I just discovered this. I'm trying to trick out my pally. I need the boons so I was planning on just filling out with bank heist but can't. with how fubared ai campaign already is.. this is just the most painful.
  • mimicking#6533 mimicking Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 83 Cryptic Developer

I never cared about running it at all which is why I just discovered this. I'm trying to trick out my pally. I need the boons so I was planning on just filling out with bank heist but can't. with how fubared ai campaign already is.. this is just the most painful.

Ahoy- Sorry we missed earlier feedback on this- We are working on this bug, and will go live ASAP. Thanks
    M.K.
    Go ahead, click on the chest...
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Ahoy- Sorry we missed earlier feedback on this- We are working on this bug, and will go live ASAP. Thanks
    M.K.
    thank you!
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    It must be close to a new mod streaming event. MK has resurfaced on the forums.
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User

It must be close to a new mod streaming event. MK has resurfaced on the forums.

Mhm, cant wait to watch another hour of stream about how Julia is sick, how they cant make microphons or light working and how they cant talk about this and that, and how 2 new chambers for reworked especially for MOD 18 master expeditions would be awesome....

But yeah - I am glad MK is still alive :D