test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

gravestalker plus five ring bound to char? and cannot switch load outs on dc

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
i never put a bound to char stone in it? what happened? this bums me out severely... it also says it is being used in my other load out but I cannot switch to that load out. it says not all things can be equipped and won't let me change. I tried applying all things in that load out to my other load out to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'll forward the thread, but I think you should also file a ticket, in case it's some weirdness with your account specifically.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    For the loadouts, did you apply all mounts and companions? I vaguely remember mounts causing this issue at one time.
  • Options

For the loadouts, did you apply all mounts and companions? I vaguely remember mounts causing this issue at one time.

I did.
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

I'll forward the thread, but I think you should also file a ticket, in case it's some weirdness with your account specifically.

k I will
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I did.
    That sucks!
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Try equipping items in you quick tray.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    sigh from support, I've always been very careful not to slot bound to char enchants in rings.. I only ever put them in neck and waist and some times weapon. it is possible I put a bound to account enchant in here. pandas are sad.

Hi,

Thanks for sending the requested screenshot.

The +5 Ring of the Gravestriker, like other similar "hunt" rings, would be bound to the account unless enchanted with certain character bound enchantments(such as the Heart of Fire Enchantment). If this isn't the case for your ring though, the issue may be caused by a possible bug. While we are unable to change the binding status of items, we've taken note of the information provided in this support ticket and pass them along. I'd still recommend posting about it in the official bug reports forum though to help the development team gather data that can be used in reviewing the issue.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-xbox-one

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee when this would be fixed since the occurrence of some bugs can come in random so investigating them to find the cause would be quite difficult. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for updates and patch notes regarding this on the game's news page. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you should have other questions.
    Regards,
    GM Haunn
    Game Master