test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

runeclad manticore mount why not updated?

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I've seen this question floated a couple times adn never an answer. why was the manticore mount not updated with mod 17? it's bonus is worse than any of the epics. if it's too op to give it useful shared stats just make it a 5k power 5k defense for the owner. but as it is it has zero going for it. stats that are outshone by any epic mount and it's ugly and it's mount power is nothing special. please give this ugly guy some love. he deserves to be adopted like all the other pets

Comments

• abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Well.. I was the one who was yelling since the start of Mod 16 to update to match the new stat system - as they updated every other legendary mounts too - in minimum 2 topics. No answer, no ninja update. I'm getting burned out that they don't listen or answer at all to the players feedbacks and I have to run around with broken/bugged things for a half year now.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1247525/mod-16-mounts

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13116573
    Hide The Pain Harold!
    Is it atleast on the "Todo list"? Anyone?
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I haven't heard any indication that it is. I don't have an active card in the game anymore. I sold mine but still.. it is ridiculous. it really does need an update
    It's probably a known issue by now (would be super surprised if not) but does it not gonna get fixed to match mod 16 changes, ...before mod 18, or just after, or never? @nitocris83
    Hide The Pain Harold!
    Peek-A-Boo!
    There are 3-4 topics running about fixing the legendary Runeclad Manticore mount stat bonuses and none of them got answered. Can we get an official info when its gonna be fixed?
    Hide The Pain Harold!
    We've spent nearly 150$ on every single Runeclad manticore (I own personally 2) and its totally useless. Weaker then an epic mount. Would be highest time now to fix it asap. Seriously, what takes so long? Why not a single reply from anybody, HELLO???!!!
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I'm not trying to be an HAMSTER hole about this, but I just had a skim of the Bug Reports and don't see anything on this subject on that thread dating back to at least the launch of Mod 16. So it's unlikely that the people who need to know about the issue have seen this.

I rather think you are banging your head against a brick wall repeatedly wanting an update on the Feedback Thread, when it's probably more likely to get seen by someone (who can actually do something about it) if you post a proper, formatted, Bug Report there.
    So your saying, that its my fault, that the devs/managers/whoever job would be to read the posts on the official forum and collect the bugs/reports (since this HAMSTER Mod16 arrived on preview/live) doesnt do and I should post somewhere else? Sure.. lets see if it leads somewhere...
    Hide The Pain Harold!
    No.
    I'm just saying that if there is a specific place to report problems, reporting a problem in the problem reporting place might mean they find out about the problem and maybe... do something about it.

I don't know if you agree or not, but don't you think you'd make the job of that person you talk about easier if you report a bug in the bug reporting section?

It's kind of why they have separate areas. So the devs don't have to waste time trying to figure out which post in whichever thread might or might not be a bug report.

But HAMSTER it... keep posting bumps and frustration at their lack of response in here.
    What do I care?

Like you say, it's not your fault if they don't check every post in every thread on every section of the forum to see if it contains a bug report.
    edited January 2020

No.
    I'm just saying that if there is a specific place to report problems, reporting a problem in the problem reporting place might mean they find out about the problem and maybe... do something about it.

I don't know if you agree or not, but don't you think you'd make the job of that person you talk about easier if you report a bug in the bug reporting section?

It's kind of why they have separate areas. So the devs don't have to waste time trying to figure out which post in whichever thread might or might not be a bug report.

But HAMSTER it... keep posting bumps and frustration at their lack of response in here.
    What do I care?

Like you say, it's not your fault if they don't check every post in every thread on every section of the forum to see if it contains a bug report.

it's not a bug though. a bug is when something is not wai. this is wai. but it needs to be changed.

@skingdev#1102
    Then contact the new QA directly.
    Steve King is his name.
    The guy who said he'd read all the posts on the Bug Report forum. I don't recall him saying Jack HAMSTER about the Feedback Forum.

The point is, and I believe it's a phrase often misquoted as Albert Einstein saying that "The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" though a more practical version is, "If you want different results, try different methods."

Repeatedly saying, "No one has replied to this thread" suggests they haven't read it. So applying a little logic... they probably won't have read the bumps.
    I'd offer up at this point that it's probably a better idea to post or PM via a method that is more likely to get read.

Even if that means posting in what is technically the "wrong" forum (which we've been told WILL get it read) but is there to find bugs and errors (and while it might be WAI, they may have miscalculated the intended values, as has often been the case with other variable output elements) and maybe Steve saying "This is the wrong forum... but this is who you need to talk to/I'll pass it on" it's got to be better than bumping the same thread that even Sybella can see isn't working.

At this point the question seems to be more about whether you want it sorting out, or just want to complain about it not being sorted out.

Then contact the new QA directly.
    Steve King is his name.
    The guy who said he'd read all the posts on the Bug Report forum. I don't recall him saying Jack HAMSTER about the Feedback Forum.

The point is, and I believe it's a phrase often misquoted as Albert Einstein saying that "The definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" though a more practical version is, "If you want different results, try different methods."

Repeatedly saying, "No one has replied to this thread" suggests they haven't read it. So applying a little logic... they probably won't have read the bumps.
    I'd offer up at this point that it's probably a better idea to post or PM via a method that is more likely to get read.

Even if that means posting in what is technically the "wrong" forum (which we've been told WILL get it read) but is there to find bugs and errors (and while it might be WAI, they may have miscalculated the intended values, as has often been the case with other variable output elements) and maybe Steve saying "This is the wrong forum... but this is who you need to talk to/I'll pass it on" it's got to be better than bumping the same thread that even Sybella can see isn't working.

At this point the question seems to be more about whether you want it sorting out, or just want to complain about it not being sorted out.

when you are tagging employees in a "feedback" forum it's not outrageous to expect a reply from them. @nitocris83 was tagged. tagging her in the bugs section would have yielded the same result in my experience. now we've tagged @skingdev#1102 who has a better chance of responding. posting in the wrong forum just because we don't get a response here isn't something that would be greeted well I think. more likely to end a post in the underdepths much like your snarky passive aggressive attitude has the chance of landing us there. just sayin is all.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

it's not a bug though. a bug is when something is not wai. this is wai. but it needs to be changed.
    @skingdev#1102

Something working doesn't inherently mean that it's working as intended. A bug doesn't have to be something egregiously broken. An oversight on the part of the devs can also be reported as a bug.

Mount powers being overlooked to the point of being so far behind the other legendaries can be thought of as a bug through oversight.

Reporting it as a bug is not really that far out of the spectrum of reality and would probably get a faster response regardless of tagging (since we all know how well adding a tag gets you a reply anyway).