test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sex Neverwinter up abit!

ukbeefukbeef Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Been playing for years and not gonna bore ppl to death with my history but having played other MMOs as well I've gotta say...
Neverwinter needs some serious sex appeal! All the Characters look so... boring and dull...
I know your updating the fashion aspect of the game so for the love of God...can we get some sexy outfits for our toons!!? Thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Oh there are plenty of hot outfits, you just have to know where to look.

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • ukbeefukbeef Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Nice mate...but compared to other MMOs...it's not ha ha
    Just hope they give us more options in fashion etc...
    They should, now they are upgrading that aspect of the game.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    I'm going to have to press the DISAGREE button... wait, wth - it was right here...
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Uh, just no...to that suggestion.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

ukbeef said:

Nice mate...but compared to other MMOs...it's not ha ha

Just hope they give us more options in fashion etc...

They should, now they are upgrading that aspect of the game.

I have a feeling you really aren't talking about outfits and armour but over exaggerated, sophomoric body proportions.

No thank you. I'll love what we have now.

What this person just said.

The game has enough problems as is, imagine some alternate body aspects/functions that do not work well with all fashion pieces. It happens all the time.

HOWEVER, new armors and outfits is ALWAYS a good idea!

But something fashionable, reasonable. Female characters already have amazing outfits. Male characters with same pieces look like some regular joes, or worse.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I don't have an issue with sex appeal in a role playing game character. But most of the time only the girls get the goods... in the words of my generation, Where's the beef!? If you just want "eye candy" you can buy Black Desert for $10 and play with all the cheese cake and beef cake you want. I am told by my friends who play it, you need to invest $100 or more to get the full content. With woman play about 45% of online games they need to add some beef before the cheese.

I leave you to ponder this and have a laugh...
    https://youtu.be/iBhcQeNd5AM
    wb-cenders.gif
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited September 2019

I don't have an issue with sex appeal in a role playing game character. But most of the time only the girls get the goods... in the words of my generation, Where's the beef!? If you just want "eye candy" you can buy Black Desert for $10 and play with all the cheese cake and beef cake you want. I am told by my friends who play it, you need to invest $100 or more to get the full content. With woman play about 45% of online games they need to add some beef before the cheese.

I leave you to ponder this and have a laugh...
    https://youtu.be/iBhcQeNd5AM

this one is more appropriate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0msY5B_gY
    @thefiresidecat true but everyone has seen that one before. :grin:
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited September 2019

@thefiresidecat true but everyone has seen that one before. :grin:

the one you posted is the very last few seconds of the one I posted. so everyone has seen that before too by that logic. it's still more relevant as a whole. the part you posted is the part I actually disagree with of the whole thing. it's sexist in it's own right. women only get things by the generosity/stupidity of males. yeah there are a few out there who do it but it's far from the norm. women are capable and desiring of earning their own way. we're not all dependent on male gamers to get by in the game world.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Actually here is the first part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vI5tdORhC0
    Yes, I love Epic NPC Man, there are over 100 of those videos about silly tropes in online MMOs. Everything from kicking a chicken to drinking potions including eating the bottle that contained said potion. Have fun!
    wb-cenders.gif
    Jeez! You guys took this TOTALLY the wrong way! I meant more fantasy/sexy armour that's all...we havnt got much of that in this game...we even wear "Granny Pants" FFS...It defo needs a big makeover there...I didn't mean females running around with their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hanging out!...But trust the NW community to take things out of proportion...Yet again ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ukbeef said:

Jeez! You guys took this TOTALLY the wrong way! I meant more fantasy/sexy armour that's all...we havnt got much of that in this game...we even wear "Granny Pants" FFS...It defo needs a big makeover there...I didn't mean females running around with their HAMSTER hanging out!...But trust the NW community to take things out of proportion...Yet again ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚

no we really didn't take this "out of proportion"
    Oh yes you did...Bigtime...
    Stop quoting Garl...And again...wasn't saying naked...Jeez...Stick with your "Granny Pants"...Suits your personality ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚