test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storyteller's Journal and Elven battle enchantment bug

Hello,
i tried to report the problem by ticket and I was suggested to write it here:

1) someone else wrote it anyway, I can't equip all three storytellers. The difference from the other report is that for a few minutes, I managed to equip it: as soon as it was taken, from green, i equipped it and then brought it up to orange. I wanted to test it so i went privately to Castel Never. I was doing well when, at a certain point, coming back from a demoniac area, the Flaxed Storyteller's Journal had been force unequipped and I couldn't get it back (except if i removing the Frozen Storyteller's Journal). So, it can be equipped. I have no screen to proove it since I didn't think something like that could happen and now I can't do it.

2) i found many reports about the malfunction of the Elven battle enchantment... And yes, it still does not work. In mod 15 it worked, i had tested it with some allies. My enchantment was level 8, low level but i was checked about 0.5 seconds less than those who didn't wear the enchantment (obviously, without any ability to resist control or similar things in the build). Now i have tried in pve and pvp and it doesn't work from the beginning of the mod 16. I tried to level it to see if it changed something but nothing, it continues to not work. I am controlled the exactly time as anyone who is not wearing the enchantment (it's at level 10 now). Also, but that i can't be sure, its more something a feel, the stamina regen its non working like in the description (but the 30% bonus is visible in the carachter stat page).

I hope You can fix this
Tagged:

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Hello,
    i tried to report the problem by ticket and I was suggested to write it here:

1) someone else wrote it anyway, I can't equip all three storytellers. The difference from the other report is that for a few minutes, I managed to equip it: as soon as it was taken, from green, i equipped it and then brought it up to orange. I wanted to test it so i went privately to Castel Never. I was doing well when, at a certain point, coming back from a demoniac area, the Flaxed Storyteller's Journal had been force unequipped and I couldn't get it back (except if i removing the Frozen Storyteller's Journal). So, it can be equipped. I have no screen to proove it since I didn't think something like that could happen and now I can't do it.

2) i found many reports about the malfunction of the Elven battle enchantment... And yes, it still does not work. In mod 15 it worked, i had tested it with some allies. My enchantment was level 8, low level but i was checked about 0.5 seconds less than those who didn't wear the enchantment (obviously, without any ability to resist control or similar things in the build). Now i have tried in pve and pvp and it doesn't work from the beginning of the mod 16. I tried to level it to see if it changed something but nothing, it continues to not work. I am controlled the exactly time as anyone who is not wearing the enchantment (it's at level 10 now). Also, but that i can't be sure, its more something a feel, the stamina regen its non working like in the description (but the 30% bonus is visible in the carachter stat page).

I hope You can fix this

i'm controlled less often wearing my elven 14 or so it seems. the control time length doesn't seem different but how often I am controlled seems noticeably less then those around me.
  • groo111groo111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Tanks need their HP. Plz fix this asap. I have spent alotta time and AD on getting my Tanks Hp over 800k , now I take a 35k hit point loss. Man uncool. HP to a Tank is What Power is to a Dps.