test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of Bugs

bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
It's another time this post got somehow deleted XD
I will keep atleast on of those posts alive, and i will resend it each week if none of those bugs were adressed (they used to send in patchnotes "known issues" and they can post those unsolved there, so i will atleast know they are aware)

Since Edit posts tends to delete these posts i will update them localy and insert updated version next week

Dungeons
Lair of Mad Mage:
  • Boreworm does not listen to aggro, even tho aggro indicator shows red it still attacks random teammate, it it's not supposed to listen to aggro, then it should be grayed out
Castle Ravenloft
  • Sisters of Fury sometimes they iggnore aggro indicator, attacking one player of their choice, even if they kill their target, they will await its ressurection to kill it once again
  • Second sister of fury, sometimes its health bar does not appear like boss bar and it looks like epic minion.
Kessell's retreat
  • Cannot use "Kessell's key" to claim bonus chest after defeating last boss
Heroic Encounters
Barovia
  • Merchant missery (above the city on map) - Last phase starts after enormous ammount of time
Classes
Warlock Soulveaver
  • Lingering Sustain - Instead of healing 125 magnitude over 15 seconds it should heal 125 magnitude EACH second over 15 seconds (could be nerfed)
Barbarian Swordmaster
  • Unstopable (tab) - does not work versus soul golems (undermountine / lomm) knocks backs, or silence caused by net catch (those giants monsters in undermountine)
Barbarian Sentinel
  • Daring shout is garbage :)
Barbarian Sentinel, Paladin, Fighter
  • Shield does not block knock backs from soul golems (undermountine / lomm)
Items
Empowered Chain of Scales
  • You need some effort to collect all scales (including campaign progress) and this item was not scaled after mod 16 should give atleast ~7k power right now
Tagged: