test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CRL

I queued for advanced quene yesterday and got a CRL. We made it to Strahd. The scaling is too strong and he is too difficult perhaps reduce the scaling a little bit because i still easily get 1 shot in there. Does anybody else see these same results.

Comments

• Options
    drdark21#0636 drdark21 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    yea CRL is an auto abandon for me because of the strahd fight. the candle fires do way too much damage, however you are supposed to find safe ground for that to avoid the damage. also someone must be able to wield the sun sword efficiently and a lot of the veteran base has left the game making this very hard to find especially in a pug (i cleric so i cant). Overall the reward for running this dungeon is just not anywhere worth the aggravation when i can blow thru a fangbreaker or spellplague and get the same stuff out of it. Either nerf the hell out of the dugeon or make the rewards better otherwise i'll happily take the 30min slap on the wrist to abandon this
  • Options
    xzhcx#8111 xzhcx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    At this point completing this dungeon is pretty much pure luck even with a solid group due to the nonstop AOE one shots...